Designed to add extra assurance and protection, you can now benefit from Covid-19 cover when you choose a top-level policy with Holiday Extras - Gold and Platinum.
These enhanced policies ensure you are protected in a number of circumstances relating to Covid-19 alongside essential insurance cover, allowing you to fully enjoy your trip during these uncertain times.
The Gold and Platinum policies now include:
- Cancellation if you or anyone insured on your policy contracts Covid-19 prior to travelling and receives a positive test within 14 days prior to the travel start date.
- Cancelling or cutting your trip short due to changes in FCDO advice caused by a fire, flood, storm, earthquake, riot or civil unrest
- £10,000,000 if customers require emergency medical treatment abroad
- Repatriation if required
- Cover for additional travel and accommodation costs if the customer is discharged from hospital but is medically unable to return home immediately
- Costs for one other person to stay with the customer, or to travel to the customer from the UK and accompany them home
- Travel costs to or from a hospital relating to your admission, discharge or attendance for outpatient treatment
- Travel costs to and from appointments, or for the collection of medication prescribed for you by the hospital as well as the cost of additional food and drink
- Platinum only - cover for additional accommodation and/or return transportation if you are denied boarding due to having or being suspected of having Covid-19.
Please note - once you leave our website, we are no longer responsible for any information provided by our third-party party partners.Learn more