Here’s what you can book with us
- All our summer holidays from 22nd March 2021 are open for bookings. Greece, Turkey, Spain - the Med's your oyster! Browse through all your favourite destinations and book for next summer, now
Long haul destinations
- We've opened up a number of your favourite long-haul destinations. So whether you want to sunbathe on a stretch of Mauritian sand or eat everything in sight in one of Singapore's famous hawker markets, you've now got so much more world to explore
Here’s how you can book it
If you book a flight with us and it doesn't depart you will be provided with a full refund within 14 days regardless of which option you choose. Our flight inclusive packages are ATOL protected and we are members of ABTA.
If your holiday is cancelled by us or the airline due to national or tier 4 restrictions your holiday will be refunded within 14 days. In the case of RyanAir flights the refund will come directly from RyanAir.
Here’s what will happen to your holiday if UK government rules mean you have to quarantine on return and you choose not to travel:
- You will receive a refund on your hotel and transfer as long as it’s requested before the cut-off date, which will vary depending on the hotel you’ve booked. The cancellation policy for the hotel will be clear when booking the hotel you are considering.
- If your holiday includes a flight with EasyJet and you are due to travel more than 14 days away you can make a free amendment. This means you can move your flight to another destination or time, and we will book you a new hotel if you wish.
- If your holiday includes a flight with EasyJet and you are due to travel within 14 days, you can make one free amendment up to seven days after a government announcement on quarantine restrictions.
- Else we will do our best to get you a refund for the airline cost, but it will depend on the policy of the airline so can't guarantee the refund if you choose not to travel.