Explore America’s east coast and the political heartland of this incredible country. The tour picks up in New York with the next 10 days taking you on a journey of presidents past and present. You’ll get chance to see the Liberty Bell, learn about America during the Civil War and end in Washington DC taking in the White House, Capitol Building and many war memorials.
New York City • Philadelphia • Gettysburg • Harpers Ferry • Shenandoah National Park • Charlottesville • Monticello • Colonial Williamsburg • Arlington National Cemetery • Washington, D.C. • Smithsonian Institution • Mount Vernon
- Explore Gettysburg, one of the most important battle sites of the Civil War.
- Stroll the grounds of historic Colonial Williamsburg.
- Marvel at the sights and sounds of the Virginia International Tattoo.
- Spend two nights in the heart of New York City!
- Enjoy Shenandoah Valley views on Skyline Drive.
- Behold Washington, D.C.’s famous Capitol building and the White House.