This 14-day locally escorted tour takes you on a journey through six of America’s most famous national parks. From the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon to the iconic faces of Mount Rushmore and all of America’s ‘great outdoors’ in between. You’ll learn all about the customs and cultures of Native American Indians first hand, witness stunning sunsets over the American Wilderness and have the opportunity to go canoeing, hiking and river-rafting.
Scottsdale • Lake Powell • Grand Canyon • Zion • Bryce Canyon • Salt Lake City • Jackson Hole • Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks • Old Faithful • Sheridan • Bighorn Mountains • Crazy Horse Memorial • Mount Rushmore • Denver • Rocky Mountain National Park
- Explore the Buffalo Bill Centre of the West, a tribute to Buffalo Bill Cody.
- Meet Native Americans and discuss their unique and colourful culture.
- Make yourself at home with a 2-night stay in Denver, the “Mile High City.”
- Spend a night at the spectacular Grand Canyon.
- Stay in Yellowstone National Park, home to the famous Old Faithful Geyser.
- See one of the country’s most famous landmarks, Mount Rushmore.