It’s finally out the bag! I’ve been working with different experts to pinpoint our best-kept secret hotels for luxury, family and adventure holidays. They were so hidden it took months of undercover work to find them. But, luckily for you, in this special Thomas Cook exclusive, I can share our top secret list.
Treat yourself and your partner, mum or a friend to a relaxing break. There’s no other feeling like digging your toes into the sand and drinking a cocktail in the sun. So, pack plenty of sun cream and head off to one of our best-kept secret luxury hotels. Here are my favourite three:
1) Looking for somewhere to unwind and indulge your passions? Soak up the laid-back spirit at Casa Cook Ibiza, with experiences as individual as you are. Pamper yourself at the spa with a Turkish bath, refresh your mind and soul with yoga classes and treat yourself to farm-to-table food.
3) Bring the kids along and enjoy a luxury family holiday at the SENTIDO Mamlouk Palace Resort in Egypt. Set on the beachfront, you’ll love the mixture of modern and Egyptian interiors. As well as fantastic initiatives like choosing your favourite pillow and late breakfast.
Finding a family holiday that’ll tick all the boxes for everyone can be difficult. As we’ve been taking you away for 178 years, we know a thing or two about creating the perfect package. From waterparks and golf courses to Lollo & Bernie’s Mini Land*, here are three top secret resorts that are truly incredible:
1) Jet off to Greece and discover Lollo & Bernie Kids’ Club, where little ones will meet new friends and go on adventures. Splash into the fun with two onsite waterslides and dedicated toddler pools at Sunwing Kallithea Beach.
2) The Liberty Hotels Lykia in Turkey is a real hidden gem surrounded by beautiful, lush green mountains. Little and big kids alike will love the 18 waterslides, lazy river, golf course and rock climbing wall.
3) Take your family away on a once in a lifetime trip to Mexico. Want to make the most of family time? The Grand at Moon Palace is the place to do it. Enjoy incredible activities, from glow in the dark mini-golf and bumper cars to ten pin bowling.
Love going All Inclusive, but want to try something that’ll get your adrenaline pumping? Adventure holidays starts with you. So, if you’re looking to discover some of the natural wonders of the world or experience a unique activity, we have some great hotels to choose from. Here are our top three favourites:
1) smartline Playa Park is great if surfing’s on your bucket list! Corralejo in Fuerteventura is a fantastic place to grab a board and hit the waves. Plus, the beach is less than a mile away so you’ll have lots of opportunities to enjoy the water.
2) Ride through the Sahara desert and stay at the SENTIDO Aziza Beach Golf & Spa in Tunisia. After a long day of cruising around on a dune buggy, you’ll find that a good chat over a fruity cocktail back at the hotel is well in order.
3) Swap the sun for the snow and head on a Lapland break this winter. Plus, it’s not just for families, adults can jump on a snowmobile and explore this winter wonderland, too.
Where’s your favourite best-kept secret hotel? Let me know in the comments below if you think I’ve missed any off.
*In our Sunwing Family resorts