The Red Sea Riviera is the only winter destination to offer you guaranteed sunshine. Rainfall for the winter months averages out at less than 1 day per month with temperatures averaging 24 degrees. The sea temperature is also a lovely 24 degrees, making it absolutely perfect for a dip.
With a history to match no other, the Red Sea Rivera is perfectly placed for guests to take a day trip to Cairo or Luxor and experience the awesome ancient Egypt and all of its wonders.
- Only around 5 hours flight time from the UK
- High quality but affordable hotels
- A fantastic range of in-resort excursions for all the family
- World class snorkelling and diving
- Good base to explore ancient Egypt including the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings
- Very little rainfall in the winter months and certainly no snow!
Our Top Hotels
- Steigenberger Aqua Magic – Hurghada – Private sandy beach and a waterpark with a lazy river
- Royal Holiday Resort – Sharm el Sheikh – A stylish resort with its own excellent waterpark
- Xperience Kiroseiz – Sharm el Sheikh – Three outdoor swimming pools and a small waterpark
- SUNRISE Royal Makadi – Makadi Bay – Beachfront location, five swimming pools and nine restaurants
- SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses – Sharm el Sheikh – Thirteen dedicated swimming pools and an on-site waterpark
Perfect for Relaxation…
- The Red Sea Riviera is home to countless golden beaches with crystal clear waters
- There are many hotels with relaxing, high quality spas on-site
- You can take a boat trip out onto the Red Sea and relax in the sun
- Stay in one of our Kids Clubs hotels and take some ‘me’ time while the kids are having fun
- Relax on a secluded island with spacious beaches. For example, Mahmaya Island or Pardise Island trip from Hurghada
Perfect for Being Active…
- Experience world class diving and snorkelling in the famous Red Sea. Can you find Nemo?
- You’ll find perfect conditions to learn a new water sport – maybe kite surfing or windsurfing
- Play golf with an amazing sea view on one of the popular courses
- Many hotels have heated waterpark pools so both adults and kids can splish and splash their way through their holiday
- Fishing in the Red Sea is available as part of your all inclusive package at the Palm Royale Soma Bay Resort
Perfect for Exploring…
- Dive one of the many ship wrecks in the Red Sea
- Visit the sole remaining member of the 7 wonders of the ancient world – the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Explore the amazing Valley of the Kings and West Bank in Luxor where you can see King Tutankhamun’s tomb and Queen Hatshepsut’s majestic temple
- A visit to the Karnak and Luxor temples will take you back to times gone by
- Take a boat trip from El Gouna and tour the entire area.
- Sharm el Sheikh, Hurghada Old Town and Makadi Bay markets are perfect for some shopping and haggling