The great thing about holidays to Benidorm is the wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants right there on your doorstep. It doesn’t matter where you’re staying, you won’t have to go far before finding great dining options and entertainment. If anything, there’s almost too much choice. With nearly 600 places to eat in the popular Costa Blanca resort, I thought I’d make the decision a little bit easier for you and provide the ultimate guide to restaurants in Benidorm.
Best for breakfast
- Name: Bar Domino Benidorm
- Where to find it: Calle Martinez Oriola 15, Benidorm
- Why it’s great: An excellent restaurant in the heart of Benidorm’s Old Town, Bar Domino Benidorm offers delicious freshly prepared food and a cracking full English breakfast that rivals all others and is cooked to perfection.
Best for lunch
- Name: Monroes Carvery
- Where to find it: Avenida De Europa 11, Benidorm
- Why it’s great: What’s not to love about a carvery? Head here and you can expect to enjoy healthy sized portions of fresh meats, veg and everything in between. Perfect for a Sunday lunch! But that’s not all. They serve salads, pasta, burgers and melt in the mouth steaks too.
Best for dinner
- Name: Paneil’s
- Where to find it: Calle de Palma 12, Benidorm Old Town
- Why it’s great: Benidorm’s Old Town is perfect for exploring and enjoying a great dinner. And Paneil’s certainly won’t disappoint. Serving exceptional food at reasonable prices, it wows its guests with great steaks, Mediterranean flavours and hospitality that are second to none.
Best for tapas
- Name: La Cava Aragonesa
- Where to find it: Plaza de la Constitucion, Benidorm Old Town
- Why it’s great: This restaurant offers over 100 different varieties of authentic tapas dishes, catering for even the fussiest of taste buds. All locally created, the mouth-watering Spanish cuisine is perfect for any occasion and you’ll be spoilt by all the fantastic choices on offer to you.
Best for families
- Name: Vincent’s Corner Pubs Benidorm
- Where to find it: Estocolmo 7, Benidorm
- Why it’s great: Famous for being the first British pub in Benidorm, the now expanded group has been serving traditional pub grub and keeping families entertained every day and night since. Try your hand at karaoke and be sure to visit Louis the clown at Vincent’s Cellar.
Where is your favourite place to eat out in Benidorm? What do you look for in a great restaurant when on holiday? Let me know in the comments below.