Eligibility For Entry
1. This prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over who have received an email inviting them to sign up to receive marketing communications from companies within the Thomas Cook group, and who have completed the sign up process.
2. Employees of any Thomas Cook group company and their immediate family members and any third party directly associated with administration of this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
3. All entrants must have a valid email address and must have followed the process to confirm consent to receive marketing by email from Thomas Cook group companies.
4. Entry into this prize draw is automatic on correctly signing up to receive marketing emails.
5 Only one entry per person is permitted. Any second or subsequent entries will be invalid.
Closing Date & Announcement of Winner
7. The closing date of this prize draw is midnight on 26 January 2018. Marketing sign-up confirmations received after this date/time will not be valid for entry.
8. Thomas Cook accepts no responsibility for entries not received due to a technical fault (including any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
9. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry or entries.
10. The winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person. The draw will take place by 02 February 2018.
11. The winner will receive a Thomas Cook Gift Card worth £2,000. The gift card will be valid for use up until the expiry date printed on its reverse.
12. The Gift Card can only be used in accordance with the standard Thomas Cook Gift Card terms and conditions, a copy of which can be viewed at Gift Card Ts & Cs .
13. Thomas Cook reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control makes it necessary to do so.
14. The prize can only be used by the winner, it cannot be transferred and there is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
Winner notification/announcement & claiming the prize
15. The winner will be notified by 09 February 2018 by email (using the last contact email address we hold at the time of the draw). If the winner doesn’t respond to claim the prize within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Thomas Cook will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
16. Thomas Cook’s decisions regarding any aspect of this prize draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner agrees that Thomas Cook may use their name to announce who has won this prize draw and may state the name of the winner in any materials or in any media in which Thomas Cook may decide to publicise or promote the fact that this prize draw has taken place.
18. The name of the winner can be obtained after 30 June 2018 by writing to : Marketing Department, Thomas Cook, Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ.
20. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Thomas Cook reserves the right to reject an entry, or to refuse to award the prize to anyone who is in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
21. This prize draw is governed by English law. By entering, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales in relation to any matters arising out of this prize draw and/or the prize.
22. The Promoter of this prize draw is TCCT Retail Limited trading as Thomas Cook and The Co-operative Travel. Registered office address: Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6FZ. Company registration number 07397858 England.