Direct Debit is available for selected Thomas Cook, Airtours or Manos branded package holidays booked more than 22 weeks before departure, for full terms and conditions click here.
The holidays, flights, cruises and prices you may have seen on our website or e-mail, are not live. Although prices and availability are updated very regularly, holidays, flights and cruises are subject to availability and prices can change at any time. When you make a search on our website for a specific holiday, flight or cruise, our website will then check the live availability and price with the tour operator/cruise operator, therefore please allow for changes to occur before your final price is confirmed. Prices are inclusive of pre-payable taxes & charges but at selected hotels local taxes or resort fees may be payable either when checking-in or on check-out and arrival/departure taxes may apply in some destinations.
We may indicate on our holiday search pages when certain holidays have a low number of flight seats or rooms available. By hovering over the "i" symbol next to an availability message, you can find out when the availability message was last updated. Because these pages of our website do not show 'live' availability, it is possible the holiday you select may have more or less availability or not be available at all when you try to book. Tour Operators also occasionally make more rooms or flight seats available subject to their suppliers availability of rooms/seats and also as a result of e.g. cancellations.
On selected Thomas Cook, Airtours or Manos branded package holidays, you may be offered the option to pay a Low or Reduced Deposit (referred to in these conditions as a “Low Deposit”). Where you choose this option, the following terms and conditions apply. Making a Low Deposit payment shall mean you (the Lead Name on the booking) have accepted these conditions for yourself and each member of your party. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
You agree to pay, the difference between the Low Deposit and the Full Deposit (shown below), 8 weeks after booking, followed by the remaining balance of your holiday 14 weeks before departure.
The current Low Deposit and Full Deposit amounts payable are shown below. (These amounts can change so if you’ve previously booked please check your documentation for the amounts payable).
Short Haul: Low Deposit: of £49 per adult | £49 for the first child* (Full Deposit £200 per customer**)
Medium Haul: Low Deposit: of £49 per adult | £49 for the first child* (Full Deposit £200 per customer**)
Long Haul: Low Deposit: of £49 per adult | £49 for the first child* (Full Deposit £250 per customer**)
*The Low Deposit is payable for the first child only, subsequent children do not pay this deposit but will be required to pay the Full Deposit after 8 weeks. The Low Deposit is payable even if the first child price is less than £49 – any payment exceeding the first child price will be reduced from your final balance payment due 14 weeks before departure.
**Any traveller aged 2 years or over.
Even if you cancel your booking prior to the date on which the remainder of the Full Deposit must be paid, you will still be liable to pay the remainder of the Full Deposit (because a cancellation charge equal to the Full Deposit amount is the minimum cancellation fee that will apply), and payment of that sum will become due immediately when you instruct us to cancel your booking. If you fail to pay the remainder of the Full Deposit by the due date, we will be entitled to cancel your booking and you will then be liable to pay the remainder of the Full Deposit to us.
If you choose our Direct Debit payment option when booking selected Thomas Cook, Airtours or Manos branded package holidays, you may be offered the option to pay a Low or Reduced Deposit (referred to in these conditions as a “Low Deposit”). The current Low Deposit for Direct Debit bookings is £25pp. Where you choose this option, the following terms and conditions apply in addition to the full terms and conditions for payment by Direct Debit instalments. Making a Low Deposit payment shall mean you (the Lead Name on the booking) have accepted these conditions for yourself and each member of your party. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. The Low Deposit is an amount lower than the tour operator’s full deposit. The full deposit is the tour operator’s standard deposit amount and is the minimum amount you will have to pay if you cancel your booking.
2. If, after paying your Low Deposit, you do not set up the Direct Debit instalments, or you (or we) cancel your Direct Debit (whether or not you have made any instalment payments), you need to pay the remainder of the tour operator’s full deposit amount no later than 8 weeks after booking.
3. If you cancel your holiday booking more than 12 weeks before your departure date, you agree to pay a cancellation charge equal to the tour operator’s full deposit.
For the complete Deposit & Instalments (Direct Debit) Terms & Conditions please click here.
£49pp Deposit offer on Club 18-30 Holidays
£49pp deposit is available on Club 18-30 holidays booked more than 14 weeks before departure. Offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Offer not applicable on Club Xtra holidays.
Payment by credit card will incur a 2% surcharge. Payment by American Express will incur 2% surcharge. The maximum charge will be £95 per transaction. There is no charge for debit cards.
Luggage allowance can vary on the holidays available on our website. The allowance is usually a minimum of 15kgs per person but can vary by airline and tour operator and the type of holiday you choose. Also, some holidays include in-flight meals but in some cases meals are pre-bookable at an extra charge. If booking within 4 days of travel, in-flight meals are compulsory on some holidays and a charge will be included in your holiday costing. Some airlines do not offer pre-bookable catering but you can usually purchase a snack on-board.
If your holiday includes a resort transfer (between airport and hotel) this will be clearly stated. Prices on selected late availability holidays will not include resort transfers (between airport and hotel) in the first price you are see, but these will be offered to you at an extra cost on the optional extras page - if you would like a transfer to be included in your package, please ensure you select this service.
*Please note: For Villa holidays transfers are NOT included in your price.
*Please note: If your holiday is in USA then car hire is usually included in the holiday price instead of transfers.
A Late Booking Fee is a small charge that will apply to all bookings made within 15 days of departure. The charge will be a minimum of £20 per person. You will be advised of the applicable fee at the time of booking.
There are a limited number of holidays available where the first child pays from £1 (plus any applicable supplements). These are available at selected properties on selected dates from all UK airports. These places are obviously popular and go quickly, so make sure you book early. There are a limited number of first child places available from £1 and when these have sold out we will show the first child our lowest available current child price at the time of enquiry.
Child Price Conditions on Thomas Cook & Airtours holidays
1. Children paying a child price, must share a room with at least two persons paying the full adult price.
2. Third and subsequent children pay the 2nd child price applicable at the time of booking with the exception of longhaul destinations (unless specified otherwise). On Thomas Cook Signature holidays, please ask you Travel Advisor for details of child price offers/discounts.
3. All children must pay any applicable holiday supplements in full (such as; optional meal arrangements, flight extras, superior room supplements).
4. Children DO NOT count toward apartment/villa/suite/ studio occupancy levels for the purpose of determining any applicable under occupancy charges/supplements.
5. Infants under two years of age on the day of RETURN pay £39 (shorthaul), £49 (medium haul) and £59 (longhaul) on all flights with Thomas Cook Airlines (subject to change). These charges are for an infant sitting on an adults lap. Charges for infants flying with other airlines may vary, ask your travel advisor for latest prices. Extra services required: cots, etc must be paid to the apartment/hotel locally.
6. The full adult deposit must be paid for all children except infants. If the child price is less than the deposit amount the difference between the deposit and child price will be deducted from the final holiday balance.
7. Child ages must not exceed the age limit stated of the accommodation (usually 12 years unless stated otherwise). Child prices within the child price age range stated can vary by the age of children, especially when travelling on scheduled flights. Airlines and hotels may apply different age limits for their respective child fares and rates, which will be reflected in the child prices we can offer. Ages must be applicable to the relevant date of return. If a child is subsequently older on the date of return than originally specified at the time of booking, this may mean they no longer qualify for a child price and you will have to pay the full adult fare, plus any admin fees before the party can travel. Please check carefully before booking.
8. There may be restrictions on room types and board basis that child prices are available for so please check carefully the details of the offer when you book.
9. Certain hotels, resorts, tours and excursions may not be suitable for children or infants. You should read the brochure description carefully to make sure that they meet your needs. In many cities in the USA, people under 21 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
'From' prices are in £'s per person based on two adults sharing an inside cabin/stateroom (unless otherwise stated) include port charges and taxes but do not include the airfare unless otherwise stated. Discount is applicable to the base fare only, any other charges or extras will not be discounted. Occasionally additional charges may apply, you will be made aware of these prior to booking. Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, ship, and cabin level. Additional restrictions may apply. All information is subject to change without notice. Web fares are only available online, prices may differ for bookings made offline.
Calls to our 0871 numbers cost 13p per minute, and calls to our 0844 numbers cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s network access charge.