Kite Surfing Insurance Guide
- Kite Surfing Covered at No Extra Cost
- Great Value Sports Cover
- 100+ More Sports Covered
- Includes Surfing & Windsurfing Cover
- Medical Cover & Hospital Benefit
Kite Surfing Insurance Guide
Kite surfing, also known as kite boarding, is one of many water sports we cover. Kite surfing cover is already included under Sports Cover Grade 1 - Free on the quote form.
Do I Need Cover For Kite Surfing?
You only need to take out a standard water sports travel insurance policy with Thomas Cook. While youre on holiday, kite surfing is included in both Single and Annual Multi policies at no additional premium. With grade 1 sports cover you also receive cover for surfing.
How Does Kite Surfing Cover Keep Me Insured?
- Medical assistance - up to £10 million on our Gold cover for accidents during your holiday
- Personal accident - up to £60,000 for kite surfing (including windsurfing and surfing)
- Hospital benefits - up to £1,200 for hospital stay
- More than 100 other sports covered - for all grade 1 sports at no extra cost. Sports grade 2, 3 or 4 cover require extra cover to be added to your quote.
Are There Safety Guidelines For Kite Surfing?
Kite surfing can be risky at times. Take note of the following safety tips:
- Purchase or hire safety gear, vests, gloves and wear a helmet at all times to keep your cover in place. Make sure the safety gear complies with the safety regulations.
- When planning your trip, look at the weather reports for the days you are going to kitesurf. You dont want to be caught in a thunderstorm or high waves.
- Handling kites in water or ground can be tricky; understand the strategies to be able landing your kite or surf to the shore.
- If you are a first timer, it is in your best interests to receive appropriate training from a qualified kite surfing instructor.
- Avoid kite surfing unsupervised or without anyone knowing where you are - even if you are experienced.
We are fully committed to safeguarding our customers on holiday. With this in mind, we offer 24 hour help and support.
You can benefit from emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling our multilingual service at +44 (0)173 340 2046, from anywhere in the world.
Can We Help You?
Our booking system is quick and straightforward. Three simple steps are all it takes to arrange your comprehensive travel insurance:
- Select your trip type, destination and policy start and end dates in our quote form
- We'll load your quote and offer you various cover level options. Simply choose your favourite!
- Enter your payment details. A confirmation will be emailed to you within seconds
Need extra support? Our experienced travel team is happy to help with arranging your travel insurance whenever you need it. Just contact us with any queries - we would be delighted to help you.
Thomas Cook Retail Limited is an Appointed Representative of White Horse Insurance Ireland dac, which is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland. Thomas Cook travel insurance is underwritten by White Horse Insurance Ireland dac. To check this you may visit www.centralbank.ie.
Thomas Cook Registered Office: Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ. Company registration no: 00102630. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.