Spain, Canary Islands, Lanzarote, Playa Blanca
- On-site dinosaur-themed waterpark
- Airtours Kidsʼ Club in summer
- FREE Kids' places
Perfect for families, our Aquamania Hotels either have fun water parks on-site or you’ll have access to the local water-park free of charge.
If you're looking for a fun-filled family, value-for-money holiday, look no further than Paradise Island. There's a great range of things to do, including a dinosaur-themed waterpark with everything from kamikaze and multi-lane slides for thrill-seekers to an activity pool for younger kids. Once the lights go down, the curtains go up for the evening show. After some fun entertainment, head back to your bright, spacious apartment; and get ready to do it all again tomorrow.
1.5km from sandy Playa Flamingo beach. 2km from the resort centre of Playa Blanca and the nearest shops, bars and restaurants. Courtesy bus available to Playa Dorada beach.
FCO travel advice to help you stay safe. Foreign travel advice
What's included in the All Inclusive package?
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Local alcoholic and soft drinks 8am-11pm
- Snacks and ice cream for kids served at selected times between meals
- A variety of sports, games and activities including aerobics, archery, darts, football and volleyball
- Outdoor gym
- FOOD & DRINK
- Main buffet restaurant
- Asian and Italian themed buffet restaurant
- Pool snack bar
- Lobby lounge bar with satellite television
- Disco bar
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve Gala meals
- SWIM & SUN
- Waterpark with seven slides for adults and four for kids, lazy river for children and kids' splash pool (splash pool climatised in winter)
- Two outdoor swimming pools (one climatised in winter)
- Two kids' pools
- Sun terraces with sunloungers and parasols
- SPORT & RELAXATION
- Gym (min. 18yrs)
- Table tennis
- JUST FOR KIDS
- Lollo & Bernie Kidsʼ Club (3-7yrs) and Junior Club (8-11yrs), 15 Mar-31 Oct 2018 and 4 Apr-31 Oct 2019
- Teen club (12-15yrs, Jul-Aug)
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- Regular daytime activities and evening entertainment provided by the hotel
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- Wi-Fi (hotel and rooms)
- International branded drinks, bottled beer and water
- Kids' go-karts
- Pool towels (deposit)
- In-room safe
- Key for in-room safe (deposit)
- Air conditioning remote (deposit)
- Television remote (deposit)
General Room Information
1 Bedroom Apartment
Up to three adults and one child. With a separate twin bedroom plus a living area with two sofa beds. Air conditioning (deposit required for remote)‚ flat-screen television (deposit required for remote)‚ Wi-Fi (payable locally), microwave, fridge, kettle, safe (payable locally; deposit required for key), hairdryer, shower room, and balcony or terrace.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for your question about the Paradise Island Hotel.
Unfortunately this hotel does not offer this service.
Your in in resort Thomas Cook Team - Lanzarote
Thank you for your question about the Paradise Island Hotel
The restaurant is open until 9.30pm on an evening. During the summer months when flight times change and most people are arriving in the evening, the hotel open the restaurant again around 10pm for light snacks, (soup/sandwiches/salads/cold meats) etc.
This is only done during summer months, when the majority of arrivals get here after the restaurant has closed.
During winter months its not available, however, reception have takeaway menus so guests can buy food in if they need to.
I hope this information helps.
Your Thomas Cook In Resort Office Team Lanzarote
Thanks for your question.
Yes, the kids clubs are included in the holiday price.
If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to talk to our dedicated chat team agents through the pop-up chat bubble that appears on your selected holiday offer page.
I hope this helps!
Lyubomir, Customer Service
The rating shown is either our own rating or our accommodation supplier’s rating. It’s based on opinions and assessments we, or the supplier has made of the standards/facilities of the hotel. For more details click here