Sunshine, sandy beaches and top-quality attractions: you couldn't ask for more! With so much to do and so many places to visit, there’s a side to Gran Canaria for couples, families and friends of all ages. So, what exactly are the best things to do in Gran Canaria?
Top Gran Canaria things to do
• Las Palmas: The island’s capital buzzes with local life traditional and modern, from its quaint Old Town alleyways to mouthwatering dining and frequent weekend regattas.
• Aqualand and Sioux City: Two of the best days out with kids in Gran Canaria!
• Maspalomas Sand Dunes: They have to be seen to be believed. Unmissable.
• Nightlife: Whether you’re into waterfront bars, clubbing or drag shows, Gran Canaria delivers in spades! For the biggest nights out, Playa del Ingles is the place to be.
• Sandboarding: The high-thrill way to do the Maspalomas Dunes! Other adrenalin-junkie faves include scuba diving, paddle surfing and scaling Roque Nublo.
• Bandama Caldera: Update your Insta with a snap from the top or trek off on a hike along the crater floor.
• Golf: Gran Canaria’s a fantastic place to test your handicap with a magnificent eight courses to work your way around.