Looking for the best things to do in Puerto Rico? You’re in luck! There are lots of top-notch attractions around this resort, making it a great place to holiday all year round. Plus it’s easy to get to the highlights in the rest of Gran Canaria, so you'll never be short of things to see and do.
Top Puerto Rico things to do
• Playa Puerto Rico: Golden sands. Inviting Atlantic waters. Fantastic water sports. Puerto Rico’s main beach is a real gem!
• Sailing: Feel the ocean breeze in your hair and feel the tug of the wind in the sails. Yep, Puerto Rico’s a popular spot for sailing adventures.
• Scuba diving: From learning to dive on a PADI course to feeling the thrill of getting back under the waves, there’s diving for all experience levels in Puerto Rico.
• Aqualand waterpark: Pack your swimming bag and hop on the number 70 bus for a fantastic day out.
• San Juan Fort: Pretty impressive! Take the kids for an explore, learn a bit of Puerto Rico history, check out the sea views, or find the perfect backdrop for your next Insta update.
• Maspalomas Dunes: It’s one of the most famous places in Gran Canaria - and it’s only a short trip by road from Puerto Rico. Go for a stroll or try your hand at sandboarding… just remember your water, hat and suncream as it gets super hot out there!
• Shop, eat, party: Browse for souvenirs, fill your belly and hit the clubs at the Puerto Rico Shopping Centre. Or check out the LGBTQ+ venues in nearby Playa del Ingles and Maspalomas.
• Roque Nueblo: A hiking hotspot, known for its fantastic views.