When it comes to thinking about what to do in Ibiza Town, there really is something for everyone. Here, you can discover everything from family-friendly beaches and boat trip adventures, to a beautiful old town brimming with cultural sights. Then, to top it all off, there's the world-famous nightlife. Partygoers will love the combination of sun-soaked beaches and vibrant nightlife, which offers bustling bars and clubs galore. But that's not all, and if you fancy a break from the pumping tunes, then Ibiza Town has so much more to offer. You'll have easy access to the rest of the island from here, including the beautiful islet of Es Vedra; it'll make your getaway extra special. And don't forget to check out the Ibiza Town's historic Old Town on top of the hill.
1. Go clubbingThere's no escaping it, Ibiza Town is an absolute clubber's paradise. Summer nights are alive with bass and beats bursting from world-renowned superclubs. Fancy taking the celebrations onto the water? Check out the boat parties, too.
2. Find your favourite barOpen day and night, Ibiza Town's bars range from relaxed to raucous. S'Escalinata in Dalt Vila is the perfect place for a laid-back cold drink, while the Rock Ibiza on the seafront is a livelier affair.
3. Head out to seaThere are lots of boat trips running from Ibiza Town, but one of the highlights is the journey to Es Vedra, an islet just off the south-western coast. If you want to pick up the pace, you could always book yourself in for a water-skiing lesson.
4. Hit the beachesWhen it comes to Ibiza Town things to do, you won't want to miss out on the beaches. Playa d'en Bossa, the island's longest beach, is only a few kilometres away. And if you want a more peaceful spot, nearby Talamanca Beach is a popular spot for adults.
5. Step back in time in Dalt VilaIbiza Town isn't all about the beaches and nightlife; this place is brimming with history. Over on the hilltop, you'll discover the fascinating Dalt Vila, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where there's lots to explore.