South America - Thomas Cook Signature
Explore the Amazon, climb the Andes, discover ancient ruins and dance
down the streets with our South America holidays. Latin America is a region of passionate
people and spectacular scenery, stylish cities and fantastic food. Join the biggest, brightest,
most flamboyant festivals on the planet when you visit Brazil at spring carnivals. Marvel at
Mexico's Mayan palaces and Aztec pyramids. Explore Peru's jungle depths and gaze at its icy
peaks. Meet the Gouchos of Argentina and the Porteños of Buenos Aires. Hear the rumble of
howler monkeys in steamy jungles, the crash of waves on palm-fringed beaches, the beat of samba
music and the rhythm of the Tango.
Natural wonders and outdoors adventure
• Discover Mexico's stunning beaches which span its Caribbean and Pacific coastlines. Scuba
dive on beautiful barrier reefs, surf turquoise waves or relax to your heart's content on
• Take the cable car up Brazil's iconic Sugar Loaf Mountain - a cone shaped granite mound that
overlooks Rio de Janeiro - and enjoy a cold drink or ice-cream at one of the outdoor
• In Peru, trek the illustrious Inca Trail, high in the Andes Mountains, and discover the
ancient ruins of Macchu Pichu. Examine the mysterious Nasca lines - one of the world's great
• Venture into the Amazon jungle and see brightly coloured birds, spectacular plant-life and
• Visit Argentina's mighty Iguazú Falls, listen to the thunderous advance of the Perito Moreno
Glacier, explore rich wetlands, cactus-dotted deserts and Andean salt flats, or experience the
end of the world at Tierra del Fuego and gaze out to Antarctica.
• Experience Chile's volatile chains of fire spitting volcanoes and tour its sprawling
vineyards, which flourish in the warm, fertile valleys. See its massive glacial fields,
beautiful beaches, craggy summits and parched desert.