Skydiving Insurance Guide
- Easily Add Sky Diving Cover
- Great Value Sports Cover
- Cover for 2 Tandem Jumps
- Medical Cover & Hospital Benefit
- Emergency Airlifting Covered
Tandem skydiving is among the most exhilarating of sports. While skydiving is a high risk sport, you can take steps to ensure your safety. You can do tandem jumps with qualified guides, and ensure your Adventure Holiday Insurance covers your jumps. Add Sports Grade 3 to your quote to be insured during skydiving with Thomas Cook.
Do I Need Specialised Cover for Skydiving?
For this high risk sport you need extra coverage. We classify skydiving as a Grade 3 sport. With our Grade 3 cover, you are protected for up to 2 tandem jumps per trip. Grade 3 cover automatically includes cover for Grade 1 and 2 (low and medium risk) sports.
How Am I Protected With Skydiving Insurance?
You receive maximum protection by adding Grade 3 sports cover and ensuring your policy also covers you for skydiving accidents. Policy benefits include:
- Medical cover up to £10 million including cover for skydiving injuries
- Hospital benefit up to £1,200 if you have to stay in hospital and miss out on a planned skydive
- Emergency assistance available 24 hours a day worldwide including helicopter rescue for skydiving accidents
What Precautions Can I Take While Skydiving?
- Ensure your travel insurance covers skydiving
- Only jump if you are 18 years or older
- Jump with a qualified and professional guide
- Wear appropriate clothing
- Attend skydiving classes beforehand
Are There Amendments With Skydiving Cover?
With tandem skydiving classified as a high risk activity, the following amendments are in place:
- Medical Excess increased to £600
- Personal Accident Limit decreased with 50%
- Personal Liability not included
Can We Help You?
Our booking system is quick and straightforward. Three simple steps are all it takes to arrange your comprehensive travel insurance:
- Select your trip type, destination and policy start and end dates in our quote form
- We'll load your quote and offer you various cover level options. Simply choose your favourite!
- Enter your payment details. A confirmation will be emailed to you within seconds
Need extra support? Our experienced travel team is happy to help with arranging your travel insurance whenever you need it. Just contact us with any queries - we would be delighted to help you.
Thomas Cook Retail Limited is an Appointed Representative of White Horse Insurance Ireland Limited, which is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland. Thomas Cook travel insurance is underwritten by White Horse Insurance Ireland Limited. To check this you may visit www.centralbank.ie.
Thomas Cook Registered Office: The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE38SB. Company registration no. 102630. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.