• The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
• To enter, you need to make a new booking in a Thomas Cook or The Co-operative Travel store or online at www.thomascook.com or www.co-operativetravel.co.uk between the 22nd May and 18th June 2015 (the “Promotional Period”).
• The package holiday booking must be with Thomas Cook, Airtours or Flexibletrips and be for a minimum of 7 nights, must depart between 1 July 2015 and 31 October 2015 and must include one of the following hotels:
o Sunconnect Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura (Fuerteventura)
o SENTIDO Tucan (Majorca)
o smartline Cala n Bosch (Menorca)
o Sunprime Cala Blanca (Menorca)
o SENTIDO Gran Canaria Princess (Gran Canaria)
o SENTIDO Lanzarote Suites Aequeora (Lanzarote)
o Sunconnect Los Delfines (Menorca)
o SENTIDO Cala Vinas (Majorca)
o SENTIDO Mallorca Palace (Majorca)
o smartline Castillo de Antigua (Fuerteventura)
• In all cases the lead name on the holiday will be the person entered into the prize draw.
• The Promoter will select, at random, three winners from all bookings made during the Promotional Period.
• There are three prizes in total. One prize will be offered to each winner. The first person drawn will be offered the first prize and so on until all winners have been allocated a prize.
• The prizes are:
o Prize 1: €1000 (Euros) holiday spending money.
o Prize 2: €500 (Euros) holiday spending money.
o Prize 3: €250 (Euros) holiday spending money.
• The prize money will only be issued when the holiday balance has been paid in full. The winners will receive details about how to collect the holiday prize money from their local Thomas Cook or Co-operative Travel store. Proof of identity will need to be shown upon collection.
• If the holiday money is not collected by 31 October 2015, the prize will be forfeit.
• The prize draw will be made and all winners notified by e-mail or via the telephone number provided, by the 30th June 2015.
• The winners will have until 5pm on 7th July 2015 to accept the offer of a prize, otherwise the offer will be forfeited and another winner drawn. If any prizes are not accepted after a second draw, the prize will be forfeited.
• Winners names will be available after 15th July 2015 in writing to: Marketing Department, Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB.
• All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
• Bookings made on any other Thomas Cook Group website will not be entered.
• The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged in whole or in part. The prize will be offered in Euro currency notes only, if the winner chooses to exchange for any other currency or sterling, applicable exchange rates and charges on the day of the transaction will apply.
• The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
• The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
• If the winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be excluded and the prize will be re-drawn. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions
• The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
The Promoter is TCCT Retail Ltd. Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB. Company registration number: 7397858 England