Here’s what you can book with us
- All our summer holidays from 22nd March 2021 are open for bookings. Greece, Turkey, Spain - the Med's your oyster! Browse through all your favourite destinations and book for next summer, now
Long haul destinations
- We've opened up a number of your favourite long-haul destinations. So whether you want to sunbathe on a stretch of Mauritian sand or eat everything in sight in one of Singapore's famous hawker markets, you've now got so much more world to explore
Here’s how you can book it
If you book a flight with us and it doesn't depart you will be provided with a full refund within 14 days regardless of which option you choose. Our flight inclusive packages are ATOL protected and we are members of ABTA.
Refundable - the flexible option
- A holiday with a refundable room gives you flexibility to change or cancel your accommodation, so you can get all the money back on your hotel if your situation changes.
- If your holiday includes a flight with EasyJet and you are due to travel more than 14 days away you can make a free amendment.
- If your holiday includes a flight with EasyJet and you are due to travel within 14 days, you can make one free amendment up to seven days after a government announcement on quarantine restrictions
Quarantine proof - the option for complete peace of mind
- By making your holiday quarantine proof you can get a refund on the flight, hotel and transfer if UK government rules mean you need to quarantine on return. Add it as an extra on the payment page and give yourself some peace of mind
- You can quarantine proof your holiday for departures from the 1st May 2021 with certain airlines including EasyJet and TUI.
No matter what holiday you’ve booked, if your destination gets removed from the list of travel corridor destinations, we’ll get in touch and explain what this means for you. All refunds are provided within 14 days of the cancellation.holiday search