Your Chance to Win a holiday to Mauritius
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Prize Draw
- By entering this prize draw participants have a chance to win a ten night holiday to Mauritius. There’s one prize to be won.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Thomas Cook Group, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
How to enter
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via thomascook.com and only one entry per person is permitted.
- To enter the prize draw all you need to do is complete the online registration form at www.thomascook.com/campaigns/mauritius: including your full name and contact details.
- It’s a condition of entry that participants agree to receive marketing e-mails from Thomas Cook Group UK companies. Participants can unsubscribe at any time from future e-mails or direct mails by using the unsubscribe function or following the instructions to unsubscribe stated on any direct mails received.
- The opening date for entries is 09:00am on 25 November 2016. The closing date of the prize draw is 18:00pm on 6 January 2017. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
- No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 9 January 2017 ("Draw Date").
- The winner will receive a ten night holiday for two adults and two children, staying at the Ravenala Attitude Hotel in Mauritius in a family suite on half board. The prize includes flights, from London Heathrow with Air Mauritius in economy. In-flight meals and 23kg luggage allowance per person are included. Return private transfers from and to the airport are also included. You can upgrade to an All Inclusive board basis, prior to your arrival, by paying a supplement of £30 per adult/teen per night and £15 per child (aged between 7 to 12 years inclusive) per night. Children aged 0-6 years eat for free: on the same board basis as the rest of the family (be that half board or All inclusive).
- The holiday must be taken between 1 March 2017 and 15 December 2017. The prize doesn’t include travel insurance, spending money, locally payable taxes & fees or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and adequate travel insurance for the holiday in question on the travel dates specified. Dates once notified to the travel agent cannot be changed.
- The holiday must be booked by 31 January 2017 and all permitted travel dates are subject to availability until the booking has been confirmed. There’s no cash alternative for the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize isn’t negotiable or transferable. The prize winner must be one of the people who travels on the holiday.
- Once the booking is confirmed no changes to the booking are permitted. Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd Booking Conditions apply, available on request or on the website www.thomascook.com.
Winner announcement & claiming the prize
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) on 9 January 2017. If a winner doesn’t respond to the Promoter within three working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com from 11 January 2017.
Data protection and publicity
- If you’re the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes in the media and social media.
- Save as set out in paragraph 6. above, personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited of Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ.