Your Chance to Win a Lollo and Bernie Goody Bag
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Prize Draw
1. By entering this prize draw participants have a chance to win a Lollo and Bernie goody bag. There’s 1 prize to be won.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Thomas Cook Group Plc, their direct families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
How to enter
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. All entries must be submitted through the ‘Back to School’ digital magazine and only one entry per person is permitted.
5. To enter the prize draw all you need to do is correctly answer one question.
6. The opening date/time for entries is 00.01am on 1 March 2018. The closing date/time for receipt of entries is 11.59pm on 15 April 2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or received due to any technical fault (including any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
8. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for entries delayed. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication, device or website error.
10. All correct answers will be put in to a prize draw and a winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 20 April 2018 ("Draw Date").
11. The winner will receive a Lollo and Bernie goody bag, consisting of a Lollo and Bernie plush toy with clothes, a water bottle, inflatable beach ball and a backpack.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. There’s no cash or other alternative to the prize, and it must be taken as offered.
Winner announcement & claiming the prize
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) by 1 May 2018. If the winner doesn’t respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 30 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
Data protection and publicity
17. Participants agree that the Promoter may use the winner’s name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes in the media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
22. The Promoter of this prize draw is Thomas Cook Retail Limited, of Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ.