The following general terms and conditions apply to the current offers, savings or promotions featured on our website, in addition to the offer specific terms and conditions that can be found below.
All offers are subject to availability, can be changed or withdrawn without notice and will be available for a limited period only. All holidays are subject to availability and prices on our website fluctuate daily (up and/or down) based on availability. Offers are for new bookings only cannot be combined with other offers unless specified. Holidays operated by Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd, ATOL protected 1179, ABTA V6896.
*Extra saving is additional to the online saving for the same qualifying holiday, but cannot be combined with any other offer/discount unless we advise otherwise. Saving applies to new bookings for selected Thomas Cook and Airtours branded charter package holidays booked online at www.thomascook.com departing between 15th June 2016 and 31st October 2016. Extra saving will be included within the ‘Saving Today’ amount shown online with the holiday price. The offer is available for a limited period only and can be withdrawn/altered without notice. Saving is additional to the advertised Save up to £400 per booking tour operator discount where this applies, but cannot be combined with any other offer/discount.
*Extra saving is additional to the online saving for the same qualifying holiday, but cannot be combined with any other offer/discount unless we advise otherwise. Saving applies to new bookings for selected Thomas Cook and Airtours branded charter package holidays booked online at www.thomascook.com departing between 1st November 2016 and 31st October 2017. This saving is the same as £100 per couple (based on 2 adults) and £200 per family (based on 2 adults and 2 children). Extra saving will be included within the ‘Saving Today’ amount shown online with the holiday price. The offer is available for a limited period only and can be withdrawn/altered without notice. Saving is additional to the advertised Save up to £400 per booking tour operator discount where this applies, but cannot be combined with any other offer/discount.
*Saving applies to selected Thomas Cook and Airtours branded package holidays booked on www.thomascook.com and departing before 31st October 2016. Offer applies to new bookings only for a minimum of 2 adults sharing a room. Saving does not apply to room and board supplements, optional flight or other extras or child prices. Amount of saving varies by holiday. Saving cannot be combined with any other offer or discount unless we advise otherwise. Offer available for a limited time only and may be withdrawn or altered without notice.
*Saving is additional to online saving for the same qualifying Florida holiday, but cannot be combined with any other offer/discount unless we advise otherwise. Saving applies to new bookings for selected Thomas Cook, Airtours and Signature From Thomas Cook branded charter package holidays (flying with Thomas Cook Airlines), departing between 1st May – 31st October 2016 booked online at www.thomascook.com and applies to bookings of 2 adults and 2 children and is based on a £50 per person saving. Saving does not apply to holidays that include flights on a scheduled or low cost airline. Offer available for a limited period only and can be withdrawn/altered without notice. All holidays are subject to availability and are operated by Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd, ATOL protected.
*When you sign up to receive emails from the Thomas Cook Group of companies and complete your preferences, a promotional code will be shown on the final page. To use your promotional code when booking to get £20 off selected Thomas Cook and Airtours package holidays, booking must be made before the date specified in the Terms and Conditions when your code is shown. To qualify, the holiday must be for a minimum value of £1400 per booking, must depart between the dates specified in the Terms and Conditions when your code is shown, must be for a duration of 7-28 nights for a minimum of 2 adults, and must be booked via the "Holidays" tab on the Thomascook.com website or by telephoning the Thomas Cook contact centre on 0844 879 8515 only. Saving is per booking. Qualifying holiday must be a package holiday operated under the Thomas Cook and Airtours names only. Offer does not apply to Flexibletrips or Thomas Cook Signature branded holidays. Promotional code cannot be applied retrospectively and is not combinable with any other offer. In the event of any difficulty applying the promotional code, please call 0844 879 8515 for assistance. Calls to 0844 numbers shown cost 7p per minute plus network extras. Offer can be withdrawn without notice.
If you have a Promotional code which qualifies for a discount off a holiday, please enter it in the box on our payment page. All Promotional codes are subject to the terms and conditions associated with that Promotional Code. Those terms & conditions may state the discount is subject to a minimum spend, the code might be redeemable against selected holidays and have an expiry date – please check the Promotional Code terms and conditions carefully. Promotional Codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previously confirmed bookings. A maximum of one Promotional Code per booking can be used. Promotional Codes can be changed/withdrawn without notice.
To see expired promotional codes click here:
To use the promotional code CARIB100 when booking to get £100 off selected Thomas Cook and Airtours package holidays to the Caribbean, booking must be made between 6am 15th July 2016 and midnight 29th July 2016. To qualify, the holiday must be for a minimum value of £2000 per booking, must depart between 1st November 2016 and 30th April 2017, must be for a duration of 7-28 nights for a minimum of 2 adults, and must be booked via the "Holidays" tab on the Thomascook.com website or by telephoning the Thomas Cook contact centre on 0844 879 8515 only. Saving is per booking. Qualifying holiday must be a package holiday operated under the Thomas Cook and Airtours names only. Offer does not apply to Flexibletrips or Thomas Cook Signature branded holidays. Promotional code cannot be applied retrospectively and is not combinable with any other offer. A maximum of one Promotional Code per booking can be used. In the event of any difficulty applying the promotional code CARIB100 please call 0844 879 8515 for assistance. Calls to 0844 numbers shown cost 7p per minute plus network extras. Promotional Codes can be changed/withdrawn without notice. Holidays operated by Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd.
On selected Thomas Cook, Airtours or Manos branded package holidays, you may be offered the option to pay a Low or Reduced Deposit (referred to in these conditions as a “Low Deposit”). Where you choose this option, the following terms and conditions apply. Making a Low Deposit payment shall mean you (the Lead Name on the booking) have accepted these conditions for yourself and each member of your party. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
You agree to pay, the difference between the Low Deposit and the Full Deposit (shown below), 8 weeks after booking, followed by the remaining balance of your holiday 14 weeks before departure.
The current Low Deposit and Full Deposit amounts payable are shown below.(These amounts can change so if you’ve previously booked please check your documentation for the amounts payable).
Short Haul: Low Deposit: of £50 per adult | £50 for the first child* (Full Deposit £200 per customer**)
Medium Haul: Low Deposit: of £50 per adult | £50 for the first child* (Full Deposit £200 per customer**)
Long Haul: Low Deposit: of £50 per adult | £50 for the first child* (Full Deposit £250 per customer**)
*The Low Deposit is payable for the first child only, subsequent children do not pay this deposit but will be required to pay the Full Deposit after 8 weeks. The Low Deposit is payable even if the first child price is less than £50 – any payment exceeding the first child price will be reduced from your final balance payment due 14 weeks before departure.
**Any traveller aged 2 years or over.
Even if you cancel your booking prior to the date on which the remainder of the Full Deposit must be paid, you will still be liable to pay the remainder of the Full Deposit (because a cancellation charge equal to the Full Deposit amount is the minimum cancellation fee that will apply), and payment of that sum will become due immediately when you instruct us to cancel your booking. If you fail to pay the remainder of the Full Deposit by the due date, we will be entitled to cancel your booking and you will then be liable to pay the remainder of the Full Deposit to us.
If you choose our Direct Debit payment option when booking selected Thomas Cook, Airtours or Manos branded package holidays, you may be offered the option to pay a Low or Reduced Deposit (referred to in these conditions as a “Low Deposit”). The current Low Deposit for Direct Debit bookings is £25pp. Where you choose this option, the following terms and conditions apply in addition to the full terms and conditions for payment by Direct Debit instalments. Making a Low Deposit payment shall mean you (the Lead Name on the booking) have accepted these conditions for yourself and each member of your party. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. The Low Deposit is an amount lower than the tour operator’s full deposit. The full deposit is the tour operator’s standard deposit amount and is the minimum amount you will have to pay if you cancel your booking.
2. If, after paying your Low Deposit, you do not set up the Direct Debit instalments, or you (or we) cancel your Direct Debit (whether or not you have made any instalment payments), you need to pay the remainder of the tour operator’s full deposit amount no later than 8 weeks after booking.
3. If you cancel your holiday booking more than 12 weeks before your departure date, you agree to pay a cancellation charge equal to the tour operator’s full deposit.
For the complete Deposit & Instalments (Direct Debit) Terms & Conditions please click here.
£99pp Deposit offer on Club 18-30 Holidays:
£99pp deposit is available on Club 18-30 holidays booked more than 14 weeks before departure. Offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Offer not applicable on Club Xtra holidays.
Price match guarantee is based on new Thomas Cook, Airtours, Thomas Cook Style Collections, Manos, Club 18-30 and Escapades branded package holiday bookings made on thomascook.com departing until 31 October 2016. We will match the price of an identical branded ( as shown above) package holiday if you provide a genuine online quote from another high street or online travel agent (excluding Thomas Cook Group agencies) within 24 hours of booking with us. The price match promise is against the total basic holiday cost excluding optional extras or credit card fees. Price match does not apply to Thomas Cook Flexibletrips or Thomas Cook Signature brands or any holidays including a scheduled/low cost flight. To submit your quote please call - 01733 224 808.
Available with selected holidays for small fee, payable at the time you book your holiday, Flexi Book option gives you the flexibility to change your holiday up to 8 days before departure without having to pay any amendment fees. Only one amendment per booking is permitted.
Flexi Book (previously called ‘Flexible Terms/Flexible Booking’) is only available on selected charter package holidays and can only be booked outside of 56 days before departure and at time of booking or the following day. It is only valid if taken by all customers on a booking, including any customers subsequently added to a booking and is redeemable against a single amendment per customer. It is not transferable between customers on a booking, is non-refundable and is additional to the holiday deposit and cannot be used to re-book the same holiday at a different price.
This grid summarises what Flexi Book allows you to do -
>84 Days before departure
|29-84 Days before departure||8-28 Days before departure||0-7 Days before departure|
No price reduction on Long Haul
No price reduction
Date of Departure
Up to 6 months later
Up to 6 months later
No price reduction
No later departure week
No price reduction
Flight & Duration
No price reduction
Up to 29 days before departure you can change your holiday date by up to 6 months later than your original departure date, but within 8-28 days before departure you can only change to an earlier departure date, or within the same departure week as your original departure date.Changes must be made outside of 7 days before departure, and if a holiday is changed under this offer, and the current system price for the new holiday arrangements is higher than your current booking then the difference will need to be paid, with the exception of a name change which does not alter the holiday price. If you make a change between 8-28 days of your departure (and between 8-84 days if your original booking was to a long haul destination) there will be no price reductions applied, and any increase in price for your new arrangements will need to be paid.
If the new holiday arrangements are booked as a 'Late Holiday', then the 'Late Holidays' Terms and Conditions would then apply to the booking.
If you have Flexi Book (or Flexible Booking/Terms) on your booking and a change in circumstances mean you need to change your holiday then please contact us using Live Chat or by calling 01733 224808.
This offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice and is not available on all holidays – please enquire at the time of booking.
*The 3 for 2 flight extras bundle is available for new holiday bookings flying on Thomas Cook Airlines short haul and medium haul flights only.
The bundle includes Choose Your Seat, in flight meals and an additional 5kg of hold luggage. The in flight meal is the free element. The bundle price is £28 for short haul holidays and £40 for medium haul holidays per adult (and £21.50 and £30.50 respectively for children). Holidays operated by Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd ATOL protected 1179, ABTA V6896.
£40 off per couple on Selected City Escapes
Saving applies to selected European cities through Thomas Cook City Escapes booked on www.thomascook.com.
offer applies to new bookings based on a minimum for 2 adults sharing a room. Saving cannot be combined with any other offer or discount unless we advise otherwise. Offer available for a limited time only and may be withdrawn or altered without notice . Excludes Eurostar and schedule flights.
*Excludes Disney’s Grand Floridian Villas, Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, 3 bedroom villas and suites
**Excludes arrivals 30 March – 16 April 2017
†Excludes Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: Little Mermaid (VA) only.
‡Certain menu items may incur an additional cost.
Free Dine‡ Offer is available to book 15 April – 3 November, 2016 for selected arrivals 1 January – 29 March, 2017 and 17 April – 30 November, 2017.** Stays are subject to room availability. Eligibility for the Disney Free Dine offer requires a minimum length of stay of 5 consecutive nights, and a maximum of 21 consecutive nights at the same participating Disney Resort Hotel. A Disney Dining Plan must be selected for all members of the party travelling who are aged 3 and over at time of travel and for the full duration of the stay. Children aged 3-9 (at time of visit) must order from the children’s menu where available. Disney Dining Plans are not valid for children under 3 years. Offer is only available if a package including accommodation at a Walt Disney World Moderate Resort and participating Disney Deluxe Resort or select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, plus Disney Tickets for the whole party and a Disney Dining Plan are booked together. Gratuities are not included, an optional 18% tip will be automatically added to your table service bill. The number and type of rooms allocated to this offer are limited and subject to availability.
Free Breakfast‡ Offer is available to book 21 April – 7 July, 2016 for selected arrivals 1 January – 29 March, 2017 and 17 April – 29 October, 2017. Bookings must include 5 nights minimum stay at a participating Walt Disney World Value Hotel plus purchase of Disney Tickets for the whole party travelling to receive a free breakfast (Quick Service Meal Voucher) per person per night of stay. Quick Service Meal Vouchers are not valid for children under 3 years. Children aged 3-9 (at time of visit) must order from the children’s menu where available.
Disney Dining Plans - Disney Quick Service Dining Plan includes per person per night’s stay: 2 Self Service Meals, 2 Selected Snacks and 1 Refillable Resort Mug. Disney Dining Plan includes per person per night’s stay: 1 Self Service Meal, 1 Waiter Service Meal, 2 Selected Snacks and 1 Refillable Resort Mug.
• Disney Dining Plan definitions: Quick Service Meal includes a choice from any Quick (Counter) Service Restaurant of one main course, one dessert (except at breakfast) and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage; OR one complete combo meal with dessert (except at breakfast) and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage.
• Table Service Meal includes a choice of one main course, one dessert (except at breakfast) and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage; OR one full buffet and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage. Dessert is not available with breakfast but may be replaced with one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage.
• Snack is a choice of ONE of the following: medium fountain soft drink, one 20oz bottle of soft drink or water, 12 oz coffee or hot chocolate or hot tea, single serving pre packed milk or juice, one popcorn scoop (single serving box), one frozen ice cream novelty or piece of fruit at selected locations.
• Refillable Resort Mug entitles the guest to unlimited refills of fountain soda from the Quick (Counter) Service Restaurant in the Resort Hotel where the guest is staying. Mugs are not eligible for refills in Theme Park, Water Park or Disney Springs locations.
Participating Disney Value Resorts (Free Breakfast Offer only): Disney’s All-Star Resorts, Disney’s Pop Century, Disney’s Art of Animation†
Participating Disney Moderate Resorts*: Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and Disney's Port Orleans Resorts
Participating Disney Deluxe Resorts*: Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Boardwalk Inn, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Disney's Yacht Club
Participating Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts*: Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas, Disney's Beach Club Villas, Disney's Boardwalk Villas, Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
Memory Maker includes Disney PhotoPass® photos and other digital content taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account. If Memory Maker is sold or ordered in combination with a park ticket, the Memory Maker window for that Memory Maker entitlement will be equal to the usage window of the associated park ticket and will automatically begin upon the first use of the associated park ticket. The Memory Maker window will end upon the sooner of either the expiration or depletion of the park ticket. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms and conditions at mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/memory-maker-terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms and conditions at
disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/park-experience-terms-and-conditions.html. Disney is not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content. On the gate price worth $169 correct at time of publication.
FastPass+: Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ experiences, the number of selections you can make and arrival windows are limited.
The Prize Draw
1. To celebrate Thomas Cook’s 175th year, everyone who books a qualifying holiday will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win the cost of their holiday booking back.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
How to enter
3. Upon purchase of selected package holidays on the Thomascook.com website, you’ll automatically be entered into the prize draw. A “qualifying holiday” for entry to the prize draw is:
a. A Thomas Cook, Airtours, Signature from Thomas Cook, Manos, Club 18-30 holiday;
b. Booked via the ‘Holidays’ Tab on Thomascook.com www.thomascook.com/holidays;
c. Travelling between 1st October 2016 and 31 October 2017.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, any other type of holiday booking made on the Thomascook.com website will not be included in the prize draw. This includes but isn’t limited to holidays branded as ‘Thomas Cook Flexibletrips’, holidays that include scheduled flights, bookings made under the Flight + Hotel tab or the City Escapes tab.
5. The qualifying holiday must be booked between 10:00am 5th July 2016 and midnight on 31st August 2016. Bookings made outside these times will not be entered into the prize draw.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for bookings not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
7. A winning booking will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on or by the 9th September 2016. The winner will be the first named person (lead name) on that holiday booking that is drawn.
8. One winner will receive the cost of their holiday back. The Promoter will refund all payments made against the holiday booking at the time the prize is accepted by the winner. Any remaining balance to be paid for the holiday will be reduced to zero cost.
9. The cost of the holiday will be the total holiday booking amount confirmed at the time the booking was made. Any changes made or extras added to the booking which have increased the holiday cost after the booking was made will not qualify for money back/refund. This includes any additional people added to the booking, any flight extras or car hire booked.
10. Any extras booked that are not directly part of the holiday package price, including but not limited to Travel Insurance and any credit card or AMEX surcharges, are excluded from promotion and no refund will be given.
11. Refunds will be processed back to the same card / bank account from which payment was made for the holiday.
Winner announcement & claiming the prize
12. The winner will be notified by email or telephone before 10th September 2016. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner of the prize draw will be announced through Thomas Cook’s Facebook page on or before the 22nd September 2016 (Announcement Date). The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a private message to the Thomas Cook Facebook page before 31 October 2016.
15. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes in the media.
16. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or any other social media sites and participants agree that none of these organisations have any liability for the operation of this promotion or supply of the prize.
17. It is optional to agree to receive marketing e-mails from Thomas Cook Group UK companies. Participants can unsubscribe at any time from future e-mails or direct mails by using the unsubscribe function or following the instructions to unsubscribe stated on any direct mails received.
18. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
19. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. The Promoter of this prize draw is Thomas Cook Retail Ltd of The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB.
*Price match guarantee – if, before booking with us, you find a better price from another ABTA cruise travel agent for an identical cruise holiday to the one we advertise, we will match that price. You must provide us with a genuine written quotation from the other agent and the cruise holiday must still be available to book at that price when you book with us. Offer applies only to new cruise holidays booked at a Thomas Cook or The Co-operative Travel store or online, or via phone with Cumbria Cruises, The Co-operative Travel or Thomas Cook Cruise. Excludes Thomson Cruises, Thomas Cook Cruise & Stay, private groups or charters, and any cruises sold by the cruise operator directly to customers or via their own distribution agent. Offer can be withdrawn or altered at any time without notice.
*A 5% discount will be applied in store off the cruise operators current system price. Discount applies to bookings for any departure date currently on sale. Offer is not retrospective and cannot be combined with other promotional or discounted offers including our price match guarantee. Please note cruise prices fluctuate daily (up and/or down) based on availability. All cruises are subject to availability and offer can be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. Cruise Operators booking conditions apply. TCCT Retail Ltd, trading as Cruise Thomas Cook, ABTA L8164, acting as agents for various Cruise Lines ABTA and ATOL protected.
Cruise prices, offers & discounts are subject to change and availability and can be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Prices are per person based on the lowest grade stateroom available.
When free onboard spending money is included on the website or in a search it is per stateroom and not per person and will only apply to selected sailings unless otherwise stated.
Cruise - Accessible / Disabled Cabins
This cabin type has limited availability and should only be booked by those passengers that qualify. Please note that the Cruise Line may choose to change your selected cabin without notice if occupying passengers do not qualify for the accessible / disabled cabin. Any additional cost incurred with changing cabin or cancellation due to incorrect cabin selection will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Please call our call center is you are unsure whether you qualify for this type of cabin.
Cruise & Stay
Please refer to the Cruise & Stay booking conditions at www.thomascook.com/cruise/cruise-destinations/stay-and-cruise. Advertised fares are based on 2 sharing the lowest grade cabin available. Hotel stay is based on room only basis, unless stated otherwise. Cruise holidays shown include flights from selected UK airports. Flights may be available from other airports at a supplement. Holidays are subject to availability, prices are subject to change and offers can be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. Offers are for new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Prices exclude on-board gratuity/ service charges where applicable. Transfers are not included, unless stated otherwise but can be added for a supplement. A handling charge of 2% applies to payment by credit/charge card capped at £95 per transaction. Cruise & Stay holidays are operated by Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd, ATOL 1179, ABTA V4015.
Applicable to passengers 1 & 2 only in the cabin (no age restriction) Single passengers travelling in a twin cabin and paying a single occupancy supplement will receive double OBC Double OBC does not apply to single passengers travelling in single cabins Applies to new bookings only Combinable with UK fares only Combinable with P&O Cruises Select Price only Not combinable with Early Saver fares or Net Rates Combinable with Free Onboard Spending Money, Free Coach Transfer or Free Airport Car Parking Combinable with Past Passenger & Thank you for cruising offers
On Board Spending Money amounts are per person and vary by stateroom type and cruise duration. Amounts shown are inclusive of the Cunard Fare On Board Spending benefit (if applicable, remove if leading with just the OBS promo pulse) . Applies to new bookings only. Combinable with Past Passenger & Welcome Home offers, future Cruise Deposits and On Board Sales Promotions. Not combinable with Early Saver, Saver Fare or Net Rates. Offer is subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw the offers in whole or on individual cruises at any time