The following general terms and conditions apply to the current offers, savings or promotions featured on our website, in addition to the offer specific terms and conditions that can be found below.
To see expired promotional terms and conditions click here
All offers are subject to availability, can be changed or withdrawn without notice and will be available for a limited period only. All holidays are subject to availability and prices on our website fluctuate daily (up and/or down) based on availability. Offers are for new bookings only cannot be combined with other offers unless specified. Holidays operated by Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd, ATOL protected 1179, ABTA V6896.
Available with selected holidays for small fee, payable at the time you book your holiday, Flexi Book option gives you the flexibility to change your holiday up to 8 days before departure without having to pay any amendment fees. Only one amendment per booking is permitted.
Flexi Book (previously called ‘Flexible Terms/Flexible Booking’) is only available on selected charter package holidays and can only be booked outside of 56 days before departure and at time of booking or the following day. It is only valid if taken by all customers on a booking, including any customers subsequently added to a booking and is redeemable against a single amendment per customer. It is not transferable between customers on a booking, is non-refundable and is additional to the holiday deposit and cannot be used to re-book the same holiday at a different price.
This grid summarises what Flexi Book allows you to do -
>84 Days before departure
|29-84 Days before departure||8-28 Days before departure||0-7 Days before departure|
No price reduction on Long Haul
No price reduction
Date of Departure
Up to 6 months later
Up to 6 months later
No price reduction
No later departure week
No price reduction
Flight & Duration
No price reduction
Up to 29 days before departure you can change your holiday date by up to 6 months later than your original departure date, but within 8-28 days before departure you can only change to an earlier departure date, or within the same departure week as your original departure date.Changes must be made outside of 7 days before departure, and if a holiday is changed under this offer, and the current system price for the new holiday arrangements is higher than your current booking then the difference will need to be paid, with the exception of a name change which does not alter the holiday price. If you make a change between 8-28 days of your departure (and between 8-84 days if your original booking was to a long haul destination) there will be no price reductions applied, and any increase in price for your new arrangements will need to be paid.
If the new holiday arrangements are booked as a 'Late Holiday', then the 'Late Holidays' Terms and Conditions would then apply to the booking.
If you have Flexi Book (or Flexible Booking/Terms) on your booking and a change in circumstances mean you need to change your holiday then please contact us using Live Chat or by calling 01733 224808.
This offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice and is not available on all holidays – please enquire at the time of booking.
*The 3 for 2 flight extras bundle is available for new holiday bookings flying on Thomas Cook Airlines short haul and medium haul flights only.
The bundle includes Choose Your Seat, in flight meals and an additional 5kg of hold luggage. The in flight meal is the free element. The bundle price is £28 for short haul holidays and £40 for medium haul holidays per adult (and £21.50 and £30.50 respectively for children). Holidays operated by Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd ATOL protected 1179, ABTA V6896.
DINE FOR FREE AT DISNEY: Offer is only available if a package including accommodation at a Walt Disney World Value, Moderate or Deluxe Resort plus Disney Tickets for the whole party are booked together. For Disney Value Resort bookings free dining is breakfast only for the whole stay, and booking must be made 23 Apr – 9 Jul 2015 for arrivals 1 Jan – 15 Mar 2016 and 3 Apr – 30 Oct 2016. For Disney Moderate Resort bookings free dining is Disney Quick Service Dining Plan, and for Disney Deluxe Resort bookings free dining is Disney Dining Plan. Qualifying Moderate Resort and Deluxe Resort bookings must be made 23 Apr – 3 Nov 2015 for arrivals 1 Jan – 15 Mar 2016 and 3 Apr – 30 Nov 2016. A Disney Dining Plan must be selected for all members of the party travelling who are aged 3 or over at time of travel and for the full duration of their stay. Children aged 3-9 must order from the children’s menu where available. Disney Dining Plans are not valid for children under 3 years. Upgrades are available from Breakfast to Quick Service Dining Plan, Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining, from Quick Service Dining Plan to Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan and from Dining Plan to Deluxe Dining Plan at an additional charge. Not all room types are included in this offer – please ask for details. 14 DAY DISNEY PARK ULTIMATE TICKET FOR THE PRICE OF 7 DAY ULTIMATE TICKET : Offer applies to bookings for five nights or more staying at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel, made 23 Apr - 3 Nov 2015, for arrivals 1 Jan - 15 Mar 2016 and 3 Apr - 30 Nov 2016. Disney Resort Hotel and Tickets must be purchased at the same time. All offers subject to availability and can be changed/withdrawn without notice. Call 01733 224 870 for full details or see relevant Disney brochure.
*Kids from £1 is available on selected Summer 2016 Thomas Cook and Airtours branded package holidays departing on selected dates between 01 May - 31 October 2016 where the first child shares accommodation with a minimum of 2 people each paying the full adult price. There are a limited number of holidays available where the first child pays only £1 (plus any applicable supplements). This offer applies at selected properties. When £1 places have sold out, we will offer our lowest available current child price at the time of enquiry. Prices for second and subsequent children correspond with the applicable current child prices. Offer may be withdrawn or altered without notice. Holidays operated by Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd, ATOL protected 1179, ABTA V6896.
*Saving is based on 2 adults sharing a room, and applies to new bookings for Summer 2015, Winter 2015/16 & Summer 2016 package holidays departing between 25/08/15 and 31/10/16 operated under the following brand names: Thomas Cook, Airtours, Manos, Club 18-30 and Escapades. Thomas Cook Signature branded holidays that include charter flights also qualify for the saving, but a minimum spend requirement of £1,500 per booking applies for Thomas Cook Signature long haul holidays that include scheduled flights of 7 hours or over. The applicable saving will be deducted from basic system price at time of booking. Please note: system prices fluctuate daily (up and/or down) based on availability. Each additional adult on qualifying booking will save £25pp. Saving does not apply to room and board supplements, optional flight or other extras or child prices. Saving cannot be combined with any other discount or offer unless we advise otherwise. Offer is not retrospective, is available for a limited time only and can be withdrawn/altered without notice. All holidays are subject to availability and are operated by Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd, ATOL protected 1179, ABTA V6896.
Price Match Guarantee
Price match guarantee is based on new Thomas Cook, Airtours, Thomas Cook Style Collections, Manos, Club 18-30 and Escapades branded package holiday bookings made on thomascook.com departing between the 1st August 2014 – 31 October 2015. We will match the price of an identical branded ( as shown above) package holiday if you provide a genuine online quote from another high street or online travel agent (excluding Thomas Cook Group agencies) within 24 hours of booking with us. The price match promise is against the total basic holiday cost excluding optional extras or credit card fees. Price match does not apply to Thomas Cook Flexibletrips or Thomas Cook Signature brands or any holidays included a scheduled/low cost flight. To submit your quote please click here and complete the online form. We aim to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.
If your booking a Thomas Cook, Airtours or Manos branded package holiday bookings made on one to which the thomascook.com Low Deposit Scheme applies, the following are the terms and conditions on which we will accept an initial deposit payment from you that is lower than the full deposit amount required by the tour operator/supplier.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
The amount of reduced deposit payable under the Reduced Deposit Scheme is as follows:-
Short Haul: reduced deposit: of £100 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
Medium Haul: reduced deposit: of £125 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £199.50 per passenger*)
Long Haul: reduced deposit: of £150 per adult | £50 per child (Full deposit £249.50 per passenger*)
*Any traveller aged 2 years or over.
By paying a lower deposit than that required by the tour operator/supplier, you (the lead passenger on the booking) agree that the remainder of the full deposit for yourself and each member of your party must be paid in full by you no later than 8 weeks after the date on which you made your booking. Even if you cancel your booking prior to the date on which the remainder of the full deposit must be paid, you will still be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit (because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will apply), and payment of that sum will become due immediately when you instruct us to cancel your booking.
If you fail to pay the remainder of the full deposit by the due date, we will be entitled to cancel your booking and you will then be liable to pay the remainder of the full deposit to us. This is because a cancellation charge equal to the full deposit amount will be payable.
The full balance of your holiday cost must be paid at least 14 weeks prior to the holiday departure date.
Luggage allowance can vary on the holidays available on our website. The allowance is usually a minimum of 15kgs per person but can vary by airline and tour operator and the type of holiday you choose.
Also, some holidays include in-flight meals but in some cases meals are pre-bookable at an extra charge. Some airlines do not offer pre-bookable catering but you can usually purchase a snack on-board.
Please click here for current information on luggage and meals for the holiday you choose.
Cruise prices, offers & discounts are subject to change and availability and can be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Prices are per person based on the lowest grade stateroom available.
When free onboard spending money is included on the website or in a search it is per stateroom and not per person and will only apply to selected sailings unless otherwise stated.
This cabin type has limited availability and should only be booked by those passengers that qualify. Please note that the Cruise Line may choose to change your selected cabin without notice if occupying passengers do not qualify for the accessible / disabled cabin. Any additional cost incurred with changing cabin or cancellation due to incorrect cabin selection will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Please call our call center is you are unsure whether you qualify for this type of cabin.
Applicable to passengers 1 & 2 only in the cabin (no age restriction) Single passengers travelling in a twin cabin and paying a single occupancy supplement will receive double OBC Double OBC does not apply to single passengers travelling in single cabins Applies to new bookings only Combinable with UK fares only Combinable with P&O Cruises Select Price only Not combinable with Early Saver fares or Net Rates Combinable with Free Onboard Spending Money, Free Coach Transfer or Free Airport Car Parking Combinable with Past Passenger & Thank you for cruising offers
P&O - Low Deposit Offer
The low deposit offer of £50 per person is available on all departures outside balance due date (90 days prior to departure), excluding World Cruise 2016 products and Oriana cruise X601. This offer is applicable to new P&O Cruises Select Price or Early Saver bookings made between 1 November 2014 and 30 November 2014.
The low deposit offer is not applicable to Saver prices or other promotional prices. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer in whole or on individual cruises at any time.
For up to date prices and full P&O Cruises terms and conditions please refer to P&O Cruises Second Edition March 2014 – April 2015 brochure, First Edition January 2015 – March 2016 brochure or visit www.pocruises.com. Here you will find full descriptions of the cruises, cabin accommodation and itinerary details, as well as important information on passport, visa and health requirements and booking conditions, which you must read before booking. P&O Cruises is a trading name of Carnival plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04039524.
Royal Caribbean - All-Inclusive offer
1) The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is applicable to new bookings created & confirmed from Sat 01st November 2014 to Sat 31st January 2015 (OF & BK status) meeting the below criteria. Existing bookings will not receive the promotion benefits.
2) The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is applicable to bookings made in all stateroom categories, excludingZ, Y, X, XN & W GTYs, for all sailings on the following product, within the given date ranges.
Sailings from the UK on Anthem, Explorer & Brilliance of the Seas, with a duration of 3 Nights & above: 22-April 2015 - 24-October 2015
Sailings from Europe on Allure, Rhapsody, Splendour, Serenade &Vision of the Seas, with a duration of 3 Night & above: 26-April 2015 - 21-November 2015
Sailings from Alaska, Asia, Australia, Canada, Dubai, Hawaii, Panama, South America, South Pacific, Transatlantic & Repositional itineraries on Allure, Anthem, Brilliance, Explorer, Grandeur, Jewel, Liberty, Legend, Mariner, Quantum, Radiance, Rhapsody, Splendour, Serenade, Vision & Voyager of the Seas, with a duration of 6 Nights & above: 01-January 2015 - 31-December 2015
China sailing are not applicable.
See the full list of applicable sailings on attached grid.
3) The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Royal Caribbean ships sailing from North America & Canada is 21 yrs.
The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Royal Caribbean ships sailing from Europe, South America, Asia & Australia is 18 yrs.
The Select Drinks Package promotion will only be applied to guests who meet the minimum required drinking age.
The Soda Package will be applied to all guests under the minimum drinking age.
A guests age is established upon embarkation (beginning of the cruise) and the relevant package will be applied accordingly.
4) Passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before the drinks package can be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria. Please drink responsibly.
5) If the All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is applicable to a sailing, the promotion eligibility will be visible on the reservations system at the time of booking. The drinks packages and gratuity savings will be applied within 1-2 weeks of booking.
6) The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is not combinable with Crown & Anchor Discounts / Travel Agent Rates / Interline Rates / Net Tour Op Rates / Gross Tour Op Rates / Friends & Family / Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of Non Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
7) The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is combinable with the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings) and Future Cruise Certificates only.
The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is not combinable with any other offer unless stated otherwise.
8) The Select Drinks Package, Soda Package includes Beer, Wines by the glass (up to $8 value), Non-Alcoholic cocktails (includes frozen non-alcoholic drinks), Fountain Soda with souvenir cup. Room Service & minibar are not included.
9) The Soda Package includes unlimited Fountain Soda with souvenir cup. Stateroom soda/water set ups, room service, bottled water, juices or sodas sold in bottles or cans are not included.
10) Drinks packages are non transferrable and guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use.
11) The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is combinable with Groups benefits such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 01st November 2014 & 31st January 2015 at prevailing rate.
12) Guests who want to upgrade from the Select package to the Premium or Ultimate package can do so onboard, there will be an additional charge for this upgrade applied to the onboard account.
13) The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is applicable to UK agents & consumers in the UK & the Republic of Ireland (I.e. applicable to GBP & EUR).
14) Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price program and/or non applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion.
15) Please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2015/2016 first edition brochure for full details of the Drinks Packages and for full booking terms & conditions. The All Inclusive (Select Drinks Package, Soda Package & Gratuities) promotion is strictly subject to availability.
Princess Cruises - Best Things in life are Free
Princess Cruises is excited to introduce our "Best things in life are Free" campaign! Enjoy your holiday while taking advantage of this exciting campaign, which offers a FREE balcony upgrade and up to $400 FREE on board spending money per couple! This offer pairs with a wonderful variety of cruises that go to Europe, Alaska, the Caribbean, Japan or Singapore. Wherever you decide to go, we promise you will come back new.
Celebrity Cruises Unmissable Promotion:
1) The 123Go! promotion is valid for new bookings created and confirmed between 11 November 2014 and 28 February 2015 meeting the conditions stated.
2) The 123Go! promotion is valid for selected sailings departing between March 2015 and April 2017.
3) Book Ocean View and Balcony and receive ONE of: Free Classic Alcoholic beverage package, Free On-board Spend or Free Gratuities. Receive TWO of these for European sailings.
4) Book Concierge and above and receive all THREE of: Free Classic Alcoholic beverage package, Free On-board Spend and Free Gratuities, applicable to all products.
5) Interior staterooms and Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W guarantee staterooms are not applicable to the promotion.
6) The 123 Go! Free Classic Alcoholic beverage package and Free Gratuities is applicable to the 1st & 2nd guest in the state room only. On-board spend is per stateroom, On-board spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise.
7) Each Additional guest within the same stateroom will receive a complimentary classic non-alcoholic beverage package and free 40 minutes internet usage. Internet allowance can only be used in the i-Longe.
8) The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Celebrity Cruises ships sailing from North America is 21. The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Celebrity Cruises ships sailing from South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand is18. If the eligible guest is under the age of 18 or 21 for North America sailings on the date of sailing, we can provide a Non Alcoholic Classic beverage package upon request, please call Celebrity Cruise store quest this only applicable to the 1st & 2nd guest in the stateroom. Passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before the Classic Alcoholic beverage package can be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria. Please drink responsibly.
9)The 123 Go! Promotion will apply to new individual bookings and Group bookings, group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate and is not combinable with group benefits such as GAP's and TCs
10) The 123Go! Promotion is only applicable to bookings made through the UK and Ireland sales offices in GBP & EUR currencies.
11) Redemption of 123 Go! Promotional offers is through a promotion code. Please ensure that you apply your chosen code at the time of booking. Adding a promocode after booking has been created and confirmed within campaign booking period will be at prevailing rate.
12) The 123Go! Offers will be added to bookings within 30 days of bookings being confirmed
13)The 123 Go! promotion is combinable with Captains Club loyalty savings vouchers & 1 Category Upgrade, Shareholders benefits, Back to Back Sailings Offer, Reduced Third & Fourth rates, Future Cruise Certificates and the benefits offered bybooking on-board via our Future Cruise Consultants (Cruise Now or Cruise Later Bookings only). 123 Go Ever green benefits offered on-board for Cruise Now bookings is not combinable with NOV14-FEB15 UK Market 123Go! promotion.
14)The 123 Go! promotion is not combinable with ISO rates,Resident,Senior,Travel Agent Rates/Interline Rates/Nett Tour Op Rates /Gross Tour Op Rates,or any form of Non Revenue price promotion for example but not exclusive to: Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory, Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
15)The 123 Go! promotion is not combinable with any other promotion or discount rate unless stated.
16)The 123 Go! promotion will not be redeemable for cash against the invoice should the guest not wish to use it. Drinks packages are non transferrable and guests must comply with the ships terms & conditionsof use. Internet usage is per cruise, has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash.
17)The complimentary classic alcohol beverage package includes beverage gratuities however it does NOT include room service, in stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses.
18)The on-board spend can be spent up until 10pm on the final evening of the cruise. It has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Any remaining credit after this time will be removed from the account.
19) The 123 Go! promotion is not applicable to any of the following sailings or products: Galapagos, Transatlantic, Transpacific, Asia repositioning, South America repositioning cruises departing 15-Mar-15, 05-Dec-15 and 13-Mar-16.
20) Offer is subject to availability.
21) Bookings that are created within the stated campaign booking period but that subsequently wish to amend price or to access another sailing not in the 123Go! Promotion will not retain the offer.
22) Options held during this promotion will only be valid until midnight the same day as it is held. All options will be cancelled after this time.
23) Consecutive cruises will receive the selected offering on all cruises providing all selected cruises qualify for the promotion.
24) For general booking and promotion terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2015-16 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent.
The Cunard Ultimate Chirstmas Present
Grills Suite on board spending money amounts are subject to availability, per person and vary by suite type and cruise duration on selected cruises on Cunard Fare bookings departing between 12 December 2014 and 6 January 2015. This offer is applicable to the first two passengers occupying a Princess or Queens Grill Suite. Offer amounts may reduce and are combinable with the Cunard Fare benefit of: on board spending money, car parking or airport parking or return coach travel, where applicable, they are not applicable to Early Saver or Saver Fares or other promotional fares. No cash alternative. Offer applies to bookings on selected cruises made from 1 November 2014 to date of departure.
Terms and Conditions of the Cunard Fare
On Board Spending Money amounts are per person and vary by stateroom type and cruise duration. Amounts shown are inclusive of the Cunard Fare On Board Spending benefit (if applicable, remove if leading with just the OBS promo pulse) . Applies to new bookings only. Combinable with Past Passenger & Welcome Home offers, future Cruise Deposits and On Board Sales Promotions. Not combinable with Early Saver, Saver Fare or Net Rates. Offer is subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw the offers in whole or on individual cruises at any time
Make a booking or purchase with Thomas Cook between 9th – 15th January 2015 for a chance to win one of 7 holidays in our Prize Draw.
The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
To enter, you need to make a new booking or other purchase in a Thomas Cook store or online at www.thomascook.com between the 9th January 2015 and 15th January 2015 (the “Promotional Week”).
In all cases the lead name on the holiday will be the person entered into the prize draw, with the exception of transactions that are not linked to a booking, where the person responsible for making the transaction (for example, buying foreign currency), who provides their name and contact details, will be entered into the prize draw.
2. Winner Selection
The Promoter will select (at random) one winner from all bookings/purchases made each day during the Promotional Week. There will be one winner per day, across seven days.
Bookings/purchases made on a particular day will only qualify for entry to that day’s prize draw. Entries will not be carried forward to subsequent draws. Participants are limited to one entry per day.
3. The Prizes
The winners will be entitled to book a package holiday as described below.
Each prize includes the following as standard:
Accommodation for 7 nights (as specified below) for 2 adults in standard room.
Flights with Thomas Cook Airlines from selected UK airports.
Minimum 15kgs luggage allowance
Resort transfers between the airport and hotel.
The hotel/destination and travel period for each prize is determined by the date the winner entered the draw (as determined by the date of booking/purchase):
9th January 2015 Entry / Draw:
Lanzarote: Lanzarote Princess.
Travel between: 1 – 17 May 15 OR 20 September – 19 October 15. Half board
10th January 2015 Entry / Draw:
Cyprus: SENTIDO Cypria Bay.
Travel between: 1 – 17 May 15 OR 20 September – 19 October 15. All Inclusive
11th January 2015 Entry / Draw:
Egypt: St George Resort, Sharm El Sheikh.
Travel between: 14 April – 17 May 15 OR 20 September – 19 October 15. All Inclusive
12th January 2015 Entry / Draw:
Tunisia: SENTIDO Le Sultan, Tunisia.
Travel between: 14 April – 17 May 15. All Inclusive
13th January 2015 Entry / Draw:
Lanzarote: Iberostar Lanzarote Park.
Travel between: 1 – 17 May 15 OR 20 September – 19 October 15. Half Board
14th January 2015 Entry / Draw:
Turkey: smartline Flamingo.
Travel between: 14 April – 17 May 15 Bed & breakfast
15th January 2015 Entry / Draw:
Cyprus: Athena Beach.
Travel between: 14 April – 17 May 15 OR 20 September – 11 October 15. Bed & breakfast
The winner must travel between the dates stated on the holiday they have been allocated. Flights will be subject to availability and some peak dates will be excluded. Availability will be determined on the day the holiday is booked. The holiday must be booked no later than 30 April 2015, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
The prize does not include the cost of travel insurance, spending money or any other items or expense not specifically stated within the prize description. All incidental costs must be paid by the winner.
Winner and companion must ensure they each hold a valid passport and any necessary visa to travel, and adequate travel insurance.
4. Winner Announcement and Notification
The prize draws will be made and all winners notified by e-mail or telephone number provided, by the 19th January 2015.
The winners will have until 5pm on 31st January 2015 to accept their prize, otherwise the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn. This process will continue until all 7 winners have responded and accepted their prize.
Winners names will be available after 31st January 2015 in writing to: Marketing Department, Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB.
5. Further Terms & Conditions
All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
Only bookings made in a Thomas Cook store or on the Thomascook.com website qualify for entry. Bookings made in Co-operative Travel stores or any other Thomas Cook Group website will not be entered.
Any payments made during the Promotional Week in store or online that relate to previously confirmed travel bookings made prior to the 9th January, including any amendment/cancellation or other fees, do not qualify as entry to the prize draw.
The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The winner must be one of the people who travels on the holiday prize.
The winner accepts that the holiday booked will be provided subject to the applicable Tour Operators Booking Conditions. If for any reason beyond its control the Promoter is unable to provide the prize as described, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar standard.
The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
If the winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be excluded and the prize will be re-drawn. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions
The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
The Promoter is Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd. Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB. Company registration number: 3772199 England
This draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over who have signed up to receive eNewsletters from Thomas Cook. If you unsubscribe at any time whilst this prize draw promotion is in operation, you will automatically cease to be eligible to be entered into the weekly draw.
A draw will take place each week during the period that Thomas Cook operates this eNewsletter Sign Up Prize Draw promotion. Thomas Cook reserves the right, at its discretion, to decide when the promotion shall end and shall be entitled to terminate the promotion without notice at any time by removing all reference to the prize draw from its web site and any marketing communications
Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these prize draw terms and conditions.
The Promoter is Thomas Cook Retail Limited of The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB.