Travel to the unforgettable island of Evia for paradise by a secluded golden beach. Club Med Gregolimano is the Greece you’ve always dreamed about. Stunning views, sun-kissed fun and local adventures that take you back to a time of myths and legends.
Welcome to paradise
The glorious sea is a playground for watersports lovers who pay one price for unlimited time to balance on boards, zip across waves or dive down to explore amongst the sand and coral. Kids can enjoy the thrills of the Flying Trapeze School then an adventure in the trees while you choose tennis before everyone gets together for a gourmet dinner made with the freshest ingredients.
Then, at the end of the day, toast the setting sun from the sheer comfort of the open bar.
- Enjoy entertainment at an authentic Greek theatre
- Let the children to discover the Greek gods at Mini Club Med®
- Take part in a fun game of beach volleyball
- Discover the Delphi and Mateora rock formations.
- Simply relax in a hammock
What’s included in all-inclusive?
- Premium accommodation
- Gourmet meals at two restaurants with fabulous views
- All drinks at a bar where the dancing starts at nightfall
- All taxes and tips for great service
- Unlimited access to sports such as water-skiing and tennis
- Exciting Kids’ clubs from 4 - 17 years including trapeze and sailing
- Shows and festivities, day and night
- Fitness, tennis and archery schools
- Sailing, waterski-ing and wakeboarding schools
- Wi-fi access
Luxury as you like it
Club Med tailors luxury to your needs and you can choose to stay in the accommodation that best suits your family: from the natural beauty of a bungalow by the beach to the deserved indulgence of a suite at the local hotel.
All inclusive and no hidden charges, Club Med makes Greece a paradise, a playground and a place where stress melts away under perfect blue skies.
Please note the minimum age for this resort is 2 years old.
Address: AG GEORGIOS LICHADA, EDIPSOS - EUBEE ISLAND, Greece
Evia, Euboea, Greece
For the latest advice specific to your holiday destination, please visit the FCO travel aware site (The Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)), which can tell you about local laws, passport and visa requirements. We recommend for the latest travel ne...
Great place with great atmosphere. Spent 2 weeks with my girlfriend and her family and couldn’t have had more fun. The great thing is that we met Cezare, a great photographer that now only is very talented but became a great friend. Our mem...
As an experienced Club Med holiday traveller I will summarise into "Good, Bad, Ugly!"
Good: Great location, and have adapted well to Covid restrictions. Quality and service in restaurant and bar excellent.
Best waterski instruction I have r...
It was just amazing and perfect in every way, it’s perfect for everyone to have the best time because there is definitely something for everyone but the value you get if you do certain activities is unreal. The staff are so lovely and reall...