Club Med - Opio En Provence
Experience luxurious life on the French Riviera. The elegance and beauty of the South of France belongs to you at Club Med Opio en Provence. Located close to all the famous towns and villages along the Côte D’Azur, the glorious countryside offers scents of olive trees and pine groves that only add to the magical allure.
Blue sea, endless fun
Is there anywhere more enchanting in the world than the French Riviera? This true escape set in the hills above Cannes isn’t simply the perfect place to unwind but also experience a range of exciting, sense-tingling experiences for all the family.
Make your own perfume as captivating fragrances from the factories of Grasse waft through your nostrils. Visit Picasso’s home amongst the walled wonders of Antibes. For those who love being active there’s also a 9-hole golf course and full range of activities for families. Kids will enjoy the thrills of the big top at our Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil while you soak in the adults-only Zen pool in our olive grove before improving your serve at the tennis school.
Or why now simply relax and enjoy a glass of white outside a local bistro? This is France at its most glorious.
- Join friends for a game of petanque under cypress trees
- Slide down along zip lines with our treetop adventure
- Discover Cannes, the city of festivals
- Explore La Provence at the wheel of an open top retro electric car
- Promenade along ‘La Croisette’ in Cannes
What’s included in all-inclusive?
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in a beautiful location
- Unlimited sports fun including traditional boules
- Golf, fitness and tennis schools
- Aquafitness lessons
- Kids Clubs for 4 - 17 years featuring CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil
- Dancing the night away at Le Mistral nightclub
- All taxes and tips
- Wi-fi access
Join the jet set
Enjoy accommodation as beautiful as your surroundings. Everything has been created in the local architectural style. Ochres and pinks make an attractive contrast with the Mediterranean vegetation, including olive trees that are over 100 years old.
Le Provence restaurant is one of the resort's culinary highlights, serving local specialities and innovative dishes that combine quality and originality. The panoramic terrace provides a beautiful open or covered space where you can enjoy your meal in style. L'Estérel serves delicious local and international cuisine freshly prepared on the premises with a Baby Corner where parents can prepare meals for the youngest member of the family.
Club Med Opio en Provence is good for the heart, soul and taste buds – join the jet set and enjoy the luxury.
- Please note that most weeks during the winter are only allowing 7-night stays from Sunday to Sunday*
- Kids pool
- Kids Entertainment
- Entertainment Program
- Car park
- Kids play area
- Mini club
- Outdoor pool
- Table tennis
- Aqua fit
- Connecting rooms available
- Putting green
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kids Club
Opio, Alpes-Maritimes, France
Address: CAMBARNIER NORTH ROAD, Opio, France