Exeter Airport Car Parking
- Short Stay, Long Stay & Premium
- Walking Distance or Short Transfer
- Easy Arrival & Departure
- Park Mark Awards
- 24 Hour CCTV
Reliable Exeter Airport Parking
Thomas Cook offers you great value, security and a choice of airport parking at Exeter Airport. Book now for great rates guaranteed*.
Choice of Car Parks at Exeter Airport
At Exeter Airport, you can choose from various Car Parks to suit your needs:
- Short Stay Car Park 1 is situated in a prime location opposite the airport terminal and is within easy walking distance.
- Long Stay Premium Car Park 2 is also located within convenient and easy walking distance of the airport terminal building.
- Long Stay Car Park 3 is in a great location at the airport, with just a 2-minute transfer to the terminal. Transfers are available every 10 minutes.
- Long Stay Car Park 4 is situated within the airport perimeter - just a 4-minute transfer from the airport terminal. Transfer busses run every 10 minutes.
Secure Parking at Exeter Airport
All these car parks are floodlit, have CCTV, have regular security patrols, and of course are all Park Mark accredited.
The car parks will accept responsibility for damage proved to be caused by their own negligence, but will not usually accept responsibility for damage caused by third parties.
Easy Automatic Arrival and Departure Procedures
- Your registration number will be recognised at the entry barrier of all the car parks.
- A ticket showing your registration number and booking reference will be printed.
- After the barrier opens, park your vehicle and note the zone you have parked in.
- These are self parking car parks, where you park your own car and keep your keys.
- If your parking ticket doesn't have a booking reference, please go to Customer Services located in Car Park 2 prior to returning to your vehicle.
- On exiting, insert your ticket into the machine at the barrier.
- Your number plate will be read and the barrier will lift automatically.
- If you are no longer within your pre-booked period you can easily pay the balance by card at the exit.
- If you experience any difficulties, please press the call button for assistance.
Save By Booking Ahead
Thomas Cook guarantees parking at cheaper rates than the turn-up rates at Exeter. When you book early with us, you could save up to 60% off the regular car park rate.
How Do I Get To Exeter Airport?
The Exeter airport is off the A30, one mile eastbound from M5 junction 29. Take the B3184 junction off the A30 - the first junction eastbound. On the roundabout, follow the signs for Exeter Airport and travel one mile on the B3184. At the junction for the airport, just after the pedestrian crossing, follow further directional signs to your car park.
Can We Help You?
Our booking system is quick and straightforward to make it easy for you, even if you have never used airport parking before.
Three simple steps are all it takes to arrange your Airport Parking:
- Enter your travel dates in our quote form
- Simply choose your favourite car park from the list that we provide!
- Enter your payment details and a confirmation email will be sent to you within seconds
Do you need additional support? Our experienced travel team is happy to help with your airport parking whenever you need it. Just contact us with any queries - we are only too happy to help you.