How will Brexit affect my holiday?

We understand that some of our services may be affected as a result of the UK leaving the European Union. This could impact a number of things from flight routes, port access to visa requirements of British Citizens. Since this is something which is completely unprecedented and outside of our control, we will try our best to provide suitable alternative arrangements or refunds where possible. However, we won’t be liable to pay any compensation in such scenarios.

Do I need travel insurance?

Here at Thomas Cook, we strongly advise that you take out adequate travel insurance when holidaying with us. This can cover you and your party against the cost of cancellation and assistance (repatriation) should you need to return home due to an accident or illness. It’s also essential when making a claim for lost or stolen valuables and covers you if you’re planning any activities. Some suppliers require travel insurance as a condition of booking with them.

I have reduced mobility, how do I know if a hotel is suitable?

Where possible, we can check with our suppliers to find out whether a hotel is suitable for those with reduced mobility. Before you make a booking, we believe it is important that you make your own enquiries so you can determine whether or not a property will cater to your needs.

What is a city or tourist tax?

This is a small fee imposed by a country or city and the amount will vary depending on where it is you’re travelling to. Used to finance and maintain local facilities, you will be asked to pay this in full when you arrive at your accommodation. You are wholly responsible for covering these taxes, and overseas governments may make changes at short notice.