If your holiday is cancelled by us or the airline due to a travel ban, you will get all your money back, including your deposit, within 14 days. Note that we'll only refund your holiday within two weeks of departure. Find out more about our Money Back Guarantee here.
If you’ve booked a flight with Ryanair, your refund will come directly from them.
While the term is subject to change, a travel ban means situations in which it is illegal for tourists to travel. You’ll get a full refund in the following scenarios:
• If your holiday is cancelled by us or the airline
• If there’s a national lockdown
• If there’s a lockdown in the area of your departure airport or the area in which you live
• If it's illegal to travel from your departure airport or the area in which you live
• If the country you’re travelling to has announced a travel ban for UK visitors
You will receive a refund within 14 days. In the case of RyanAir flights the refund will come directly from RyanAir.
You can amend the date or destination of your holiday any time it is impacted by Covid-19. While there are a number of ways your holiday may be disrupted, here are some examples of the sort of situations where we’d offer to make a fee-free amendment:
• If you are told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
• If you catch Covid before you are due to travel and can no longer travel on the dates you have booked
• If someone you live with or are travelling with falls ill with Covid and this means you no longer want to travel on the dates you have booked
• If new UK government rules mean you need to quarantine when you return
If there is a requirement for you to quarantine in a hotel on your return to the UK and this is in place 2 weeks before you travel, then we will allow you to amend your holiday (with no charges with us) or cancel with a full refund.
If there is a requirement for you to quarantine at home on your return to the UK and you are unable to do this, then we will allow you to amend your holiday with no admin fees from us.
While we will do our best to get you a refund for your flights, it will depend on the policy of the airline.
Here's a summary of the amendments process in this scenario:
• You will receive a refund on your hotel and transfer as long as it’s requested before the cut-off date, which will vary depending on the hotel you’ve booked. The cancellation policy for the hotel will be clear before booking.
• If your holiday includes a flight with EasyJet and you are due to travel in over 14 days you can make a free amendment. This means you can move your flight to another destination or time, and we can help you find and book you a new hotel.
• If your holiday includes a flight with EasyJet and you are due to travel within 14 days, you can make one free amendment up to seven days after a government announcement of a travel ban.
• If your new airfare costs more than your original EasyJet flight, you will have to pay the difference.
Just give us a call or chat to us online and we’ll be happy to help you amend your holiday to a later date. And because it’s Covid related we won’t charge you an admin or change fee. Please note that this will be subject to your supplier’s terms and conditions which may mean a price increase payable by you.
If the country you’re travelling to introduces a travel ban on UK visitors, we will help you amend your holiday with no additional fees from us. Please check your airline’s terms and conditions as they may charge amendment fees. Alternatively, chat to us online or give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you understand their current policies.
If your flight is still departing, this means that you would need to quarantine on return from your holiday. If you’re unable to do so, please give us a call or chat to us online and we’ll be happy to help you amend to a different date or destination so you can still get away. However, if your flight is cancelled by your airline, we can help you amend to a new holiday or you can cancel and receive a full refund.
Yes. We’re constantly monitoring guidance from the UK government's Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and will contact you if travel restrictions affect your holiday.
You can also sign up for the FCDO's email updates about your destination.
We’d always recommend you take adequate travel insurance that covers you if you fall ill and are unable to travel. We can also help you change your holiday to a different date or destination with no additional amendment fees from us.
It's a Public Health 'passenger locator' form. Anyone aged over 18 must complete one; click here for the PLF. The form will need to be completed for all members of your party before you arrive back in the UK, no earlier than 48 hours before you return. See our passenger locator form page for more information.
Refund guaranteeIf we have to cancel your holiday due to a travel ban, you’ll get all your money back, including your deposit. What’s more, you’ll get it back in just 14 daysFind out more
Free amendmentsIf a travel ban affects your holiday, we’ll help switch your date or destination for free. While some suppliers apply charges, EasyJet offers one free flight amendmentFind out more
Low deposits, no feesMany other travel companies have hidden fees, which aren't included in the final price. With us, the price you see is the price you’ll pay - even with low deposit holidays starting from £39ppFind out more
ATOL protectedWe ring fence your money in a secure trust account, so your funds are always safe. We’re also proud ABTA members, unlike many other travel companies who have recently withdrawnFind out more
Price matchWe will price match against other UK-based online travel agents, so you can be confident you're getting the best priceFind out more
Discounts on Covid testsWhen you book with us, we'll include a discount on pre-departure Covid tests with our partners, Randox. You can also contact us for advice on testing requirements for your destinationFind out more