Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Prize Draw
1. By entering this prize draw participants have a chance to win a Disney DVD classic box set. There are three prizes to be won.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
How to enter
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. Entry to the prize draw is through www.thomascook.com/disneylandparis-dvdset. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. To enter the draw all you need to do is complete the registration form online: with your first name, last name & and email address.
6. It’s a condition of entry that participants agree to receive marketing e-mails from Thomas Cook Group UK companies. Participants can unsubscribe at any time from future e-mails or direct mails by using the unsubscribe function or following the instructions to unsubscribe stated on any direct mails received.
7. The opening date for entries is on 8 September 2016. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on 30 September 2016. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
8. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for entries delayed.
10. Three winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 7 October 2016 ("Draw Date").
11. The winners will receive a Disney DVD classic box set.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
Winner announcement & claiming the prize
14. The winners will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) by 14 October 2016. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within seven days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner’s names and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com from 21 October 2016.
Data protection and publicity
17. If you’re one of the winners of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes in the media.
18. Save as set out in paragraph 6. above, personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The Walt Disney Company Limited has no responsibility whatsoever with the running of this prize draw, and shall not be liable for any losses, damages or costs should a participant make any claim against the Promoter as a result of the running of this Prize draw.
20. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it’s caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoter of this prize draw is Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited of Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ. The prizes are supplied by The Walt Disney Company Limited (the "Supplier").