SIGN UP FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A £2,000 THOMAS COOK GIFT CARD*
Join over 5 million travellers today for exclusive offers and inspirationSign Up
We know it can sometimes be hard to budget for your holiday, so we’re making it really easy for you. With our direct debit payments, you secure your holiday with a small deposit and then spread the rest of cost over a few months. You won’t pay any extra charges or fees if you set up a direct debit instalment option with us, and your payments will be protected by the Direct Debit guarantee.
How much would you pay each month with Direct Debit?*
Based on 2 people departing in 6 months
|Value of holiday||Deposit||3 Monthly payments of|
Based on 2 People Departing in 12 months
|Value of holiday||Deposit||9 Monthly payments of|
*Prices are indicative
You can always choose to opt out of Direct Debit and return to paying your balance in a normal way.
**Direct Debit Guarantee
Instalments are administered using a Direct Debit payment scheme and processed on behalf of Thomas Cook Retail Ltd, by GoCardless. GoCardless is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, registration number 597190, for the provision of payment services. GoCardless is a BACS approved bureau
• This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debit
• If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit GoCardless will notify you 3 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request GoCardless to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
• If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by GoCardless or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
• If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when GoCardless asks you to
• You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us at the same time.