Disneyʼs Beach Club Resort
USA, Florida, Orlando, WDW Hotels
- Epcot Area
- Close to Disney's BoardWalk
- Mini-waterpark with a sand-bottom pool
Premium holidays made for you.
Set on a shimmering lake, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts revel in New England style. Luxury isn't just for grown-ups at these resorts, as kids (and the bigger ones!) will love making a splash at Stormalong Bay with its waterslide, lazy river and sand-bottom pool. Adults will enjoy steak dinners at the Yachtsman Steakhouse or the evening entertainment at Disney's BoardWalk.
For arrivals from 1 Jan 2020, standard overnight self-parking is payable locally at a charge of $24 per night. Parking fees will be charged to your hotel room, payable upon check-out.
*A local charge may apply to facilities and activities shown on this page unless they're advertised as free or included in the description of an All Inclusive package (if applicable to the hotel/board you are choosing.) All facilities and activities on this page are subject to change/withdrawal.
Guests can get around Walt Disney World Resort from this hotel on a Disney bus or water taxi. Approx. 15 minutes to Epcot by water taxi. Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's BoardWalk are also accessible by water taxi. Coaches to the Parks leave from a short walk away from the hotel lobby.
- Stormalong Bay, three-acre mini-waterpark with life-sized shipwreck, waterslide, lazy river and sand-bottom pool
- Tidal, Admiral and Dunes Cove leisure pools
- Three whirlpools
- Yachtsman Steakhouse (Fine Dining)
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop ice cream parlour, Cape May Café, character breakfast and seafood buffet restaurant (Casual Dining)
- Beach Club Marketplace and Hurricane Hanna's Grill (Quick Service Dining)
- Ale & Compass, Crew's Cup and Martha's Vineyard Lounges
- 24hr room service
- Jogging trail
- Ship Shape Health Club
- Lafferty Place Arcade
- Mini-golf available nearby at Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf
- Pirate Adventure Cruise (4-12yrs)
- Evening entertainment at the nearby Disney's BoardWalk
- Movies Under The Stars
- Merchandise delivery and pick-up service
- Free Wi-Fi (selected areas)
- Self parking and valet parking
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
General Room Information
Standard View Rooms (up to five people) have two queen-size beds or a king-size bed with a day bed (if required), air conditioning, television, coffee maker, mini-fridge, safe, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bathroom with shower over bath, and balcony or patio.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for your question.
Unfortunately, Disney free dining is not included in the package holiday price.
If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to talk to our dedicated chat team agents through the pop-up chat bubble that appears on your selected holiday offer page.
I hope this helps!
Victor, Customer Service
Thanks for your question.
Unfortunately in Room Only offers food is not included.
If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to talk to our dedicated chat team agents through the pop-up chat bubble that appears on your selected holiday offer page. They are available every day from 8am till midnight to help you.
I hope this helps,
Details at www.bazaarvoice.com/trustmark