Montana Pine Resort
Turkey, Dalaman, Olu Deniz
- Peaceful location
- Frequent evening entertainment
- À la carte restaurant
Escape to the Montana Pine Resort where you will find true relaxation. Located on the remote hillside of Mount Babadag, isolated away from the crowds, you will be treated to stunning views looking out over the resort. Treat yourself to some down time and lounge around one of three swimming pools, taking in the Mediterranean sun as you top up your sun-kissed skin. There's also a free shuttle bus down to the centre of Ölü Deniz if you're one for exploring the local area.
2.5km from Ölü Deniz beach. 5.2km from Water World waterpark.
FCO travel advice to help you stay safe. Foreign travel advice
What's included in the All Inclusive package?
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Drinks available 10am-midnight
- À la carte option available with reservation
- Snacks available at selected times throughout the day; late night soup; afternoon tea and pastries
- A wide variety of sports and activities
- FOOD & DRINK
- Buffet restaurant
- À la carte restaurant open two nights a week (reservation required)
- Snack bar
- Three bars
- SWIM & SUN
- Three outdoor swimming pools
- Two kids' pool
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- Pool/beach towels
- SPORT & RELAXATION
- Water gym
- Turkish bath
- Steam room
- Table tennis
- JUST FOR KIDS
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- Live music, entertainment and shows
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24hr reception
- Pine shop
- Daily free hotel minibus service to Ölü Deniz lagoon and beach
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- All drinks after midnight
- Import drinks and cocktails
- Turkish coffee
- Freshly squeezed juices
- Floodlighting at tennis court
- Laundry service
- Turkish bath massage and scrub
General Room Information
Rooms (two-three people) have a double or twin beds plus a sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, Wi-Fi, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with shower and a balcony or terrace.
Double or twin beds plus a sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, Wi-Fi, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with shower and a balcony or terrace.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for your question.
Yes, you can choose to have private transfers while booking your holiday online. The option for that is located on the "Holiday extras" page of the holiday booking journey (Step 3).
If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to talk to our dedicated chat team agents through the pop-up chat bubble that appears on your selected holiday offer page.
I hope this helps!
Victor, Customer Service
The rating shown is either our own rating or our accommodation supplier’s rating. It’s based on opinions and assessments we, or the supplier has made of the standards/facilities of the hotel. For more details click here