IC Hotels Residence
Turkey, Antalya, Lara Beach
- Choice of bars and dining options
- Use of facilities at neighbouring hotel
- 24hr All Inclusive
Premium holidays made for you.
Looking for rest and relaxation whilst on an action-packed holiday? IC Hotels Residence offers you the best of both worlds. Dip your toes into the impressive lake-style pool whilst taking in the peaceful atmosphere amongst these luxurious Balinese-themed villas. A trip to the spa is just what you need after a busy day using the facilities at sister property IC Hotels Green Palace. Recharge your batteries with a soothing massage and a soak in the whirlpool before heading to the à la carte restaurant for an array of Turkish and international delights.
Guests have use of the facilities at neighbouring hotel, IC Hotels Green Palace.
On a small private stretch of beach. 3km from the resort centre of Lara Beach.
FCO travel advice to help you stay safe. Foreign travel advice
What's included in the All Inclusive package?
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the à la carte restaurant
- Drinks 24hrs, including some international brands and cocktails
- Snacks, afternoon tea and ice cream served at selected times between meals
- In-room minibar restocked daily with soft drinks, spirits, water, beer, crisps and chocolate
- 24hr room service
- FOOD & DRINK
- À la carte restaurant and bar
- At the IC Green Palace: Main buffet restaurant and six bars
- SWIM & SUN
- Main outdoor swimming pool
- Shared lake-style pool for Lake Villa guests
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- Pool/beach towels
- At the IC Green Palace: Five outdoor pools, one with slides (open May-Oct), indoor heated pool, outdoor and indoor kids' pools
- SPORT & RELAXATION
- Whirlpool, sauna and Turkish hammam
- At the IC Green Palace: Waterpolo, tennis courts, mini-golf, pilates and gym
- JUST FOR KIDS
- At the IC Green Palace: Hotel-run kids' club (4-12yrs, May-Oct), playground, playroom, mini-disco, kids' section of main restaurant, cots and highchairs
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- Wi-Fi (selected areas)
- At the IC Green Palace: Open-air disco, pianist in lobby bar, professional shows, garden and beach parties
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- Six à la carte restaurants
- Laundry service
- Beauty treatments
- Games room with pool table
- Motorised watersports (May-Oct)
- Turkish bath massage and scrub
General Room Information
Two Bedroom Lake Villas have a main double bedroom and second twin bedroom, separate lounge, air conditioning, television, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, Wi-Fi, safe, bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer, bathroom and terrace with direct access to shared swimming pool (some via steps).
Also available at a supplement: Four Bedroom Lake Villas with two double bedrooms and bathrooms, two twin bedrooms and shower rooms, living area and access to a shared pool. Deluxe Private Pool Villas with double bedroom and bathroom, twin bedroom and shower room, living area, private pool and garden plus benefits of complimentary laundry service, daily turndown service and private beach pavilion.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Is the table tennis table under cover.
The question is are the a la carte restaurants at the Green Palace included in the all inclusive package when staying at the Residence?
One answer says yes apart from the teppanyaki.
Another answer says no, all payable locally and the third answer says you are allowed a visit to one restaurant!
So which is the correct answer please during a two week all inclusive holiday at the residence?
Thanks for your question.
When staying in the villas in the IC Residence you can visit all the a-la carte restaurants in the IC Green Palace free of charge, apart from the Teppanyaki restaurant which is payable locally.
The hotel doesn't restrict the number of visits to the restaurants, they just asks that you make a reservation at least three days before you want to visit them.
do you have wheelchairs / buggys to use if needed?
Will the out door pools be open
We want to stay in a lakeside villa and would like to visit the a la carte restaurants. You've answered to one person they are free apart from Tepanyaki, then to someone else how much they cost! Does this mean they are free of charge to lakeside visitors but not to others?
When staying in the villas you can receive one free a-la carte reservation, except for the Tepanyaki restaurant.
The additional visits are payable locally.
Details at www.bazaarvoice.com/trustmark
- Closereception and lounge barreception and lounge bar
Details at www.bazaarvoice.com/trustmark
I will definitely go back to this resort, there is nothing more to ask from a holiday.
The reason we chose the flights was to ensure that we arrived home at a reasonable time on the Saturday and didn't have to drive in the dark after a long journey.
Really disappointing service also as it wasn't fully explained just a letter posted under our door to advise connection had changed.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent holiday to the IC Hotel Green Palace in Lara Beach.
I'm really sorry to hear that your rep Kimberly was unhelpful during your stay and I'm really sorry that your room was dusty, dated and not a 5* standard. I understand that the food was too repetitive and this is not something that you would expect from a 5* property. I'm sorry to hear that you husband was poorly whilst you were there and this is the last thing that you want on your holiday.
I also understand that you had stressful experiences at meal times and this is not what you expect to have to deal with on holiday. I'm sorry that there was no life guard on duty looking out for the safety of your child and that the lack of staff and poor animation team did not make this a memorable holiday. It is totally understandable that you were even more upset by the issues your daughter had at the kids club and the terrible transfer back to the airp
Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We are committed to making sure the quality of the hotels we offer you in Antalya meet the required standards.
We really value all of your holiday feedback and rely on this to give us insight into the standard of products and services we provide. It's so important to us to make sure you get excellent customer service so I will send all of your comments to our Quality Assurance Team so they can look into your issues and improve the quality standards and behaviour at this hotel and customer experience for the future.
I really hope that you can be reassured that the issues you had will be addressed. I hope you will book with us again and look forward to welcoming you on your next holiday.
Must mention few tricks:
1. Hotel cheats on drinks - they serve ultra inferior local alcohol pretending premium brands. So you can enjoy yellow "dry Martini" or Baileys with taste of coffee or single malt 12yrs scotch brewed in Ankara.
2. There is no air condition - only at reception lobby. System circulates only air in your room so you sleep literally "in laundry".
3. Hotel shops sell fake brands of premium watches or bags
4. Don't take any Turkish lira with you. This currency isn't welcome, $ or euro is the king
5. Usage of internet is very annoying forcing you to log in repeatedly.