IC Hotels Green Palace
Turkey, Antalya, Lara Beach
- Brand new aquapark for May 2018
- 24hr All Inclusive
Premium holidays made for you.
Rest and relaxation is the IC Hotels Green Palace's specialty. Set amongst gorgeous tropical gardens, the Balinese theme which runs throughout the hotel puts you at ease from the moment you arrive. The only way you could possible unwind any more is with a trip to the soothing spa, let the experts pamper you in style for an afternoon that will leave you completely renewed. For those who'd rather let loose by going for a dip, the choice of lagoon and adventure pools mean there's room for everyone to enjoy.
Single parent offer - adult pays adult price plus 'single parent twin room' supplement and child pays 1st child price.
On its own stretch of sand and shingle beach. 3km from the resort centre of Lara Beach, with its small selection of bars, shops and restaurants.
What's included in the All Inclusive package?
- Unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks including some international brands and cocktails 24hrs a day
- Food available 24hrs a day
- Extensive hotel-run kids' club
- Brand new on-site aquapark opening May 2018
- FOOD & DRINK
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the main restaurant
- Kids' lunch and dinner buffet in the main restaurant
- Traditional Turkish pancakes
- Late night snacks served in the main restaurant
- Lobby bar (open 24hrs)
- Aloha Beach bar (open May-Oct)
- Two pool bars (open May-Oct)
- Vitamin bar serving freshly squeezed juices
- Disco bar
- Sunset snack bar
- Food corner (open May-Oct)
- IC Café serving tea and coffee
- IC Cream World (no alcohol, open May-Oct)
- In-room minibar restocked daily with soft drinks, water, beer, tea and coffee
- SWIM & SUN
- Main outdoor pool (Apr-Oct)
- Aquapark (May-Oct, slides operate at certain times during the day)
- Relax pool (heated Nov-Mar)
- Animation pool (open Apr-Oct)
- Oase pool (open Apr-Oct)
- Indoor pool (heated Nov-Mar)
- Sunloungers and parasols by the pool and on the beach
- Pool/beach towels
- SPORT & RELAXATION
- Daytime activities usually include animation aerobics, archery, beach volleyball, darts, table tennis, step, stretching, mini-golf, pilates
- Additional seasonal activities usually include aquaerobics, windsurfing, belly dancing and canoes (May-Oct)
- Evening entertainment usually includes professional shows (May-mid Oct), musicals, competitions, karaoke, and pianist in lobby
- Open-air disco
- Beach and garden parties (May-Oct)
- Sauna and Turkish bath
- Fitness centre
- Squash court
- Tennis courts
- JUST FOR KIDS
- Hotel-run kids' club with daily activities including face painting, games, sports activities and handicrafts (4-12yrs, May-Oct)
- Outdoor kids' pool (Apr-Oct)
- Kids' section of main indoor pool (Nov-Apr)
- Kids' dinner buffet in main restaurant
- Games room with console games
- Playroom toys and games
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- 24hr reception
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- Italian, Sushi, Turkish, Seafood and Mexican à la carte restaurants for dinner (open Apr-Oct)
- Wabi Tepenyaki à la carte restaurant open year round
- 24hr room service
- Motorised watersports (May-Oct)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Bowling alley
- Games room with pool table
- Tennis/squash equipment, balls, floodlights and lessons
- Private beach cabanas
- Buggy rental
- Turkish bath massage and scrub
General Room Information
2 Room Family Room
Double bedroom with an extra child bed and full bathroom, and second twin bedroom with extra child bed and shower room. Air conditioning, satellite television, safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, shower room, and balcony or terrace.
Up to two adults and one child. With twin beds and extra child sofa bed (if required). Air conditioning, satellite television, safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, slippers, bathrobes, bathroom, and balcony or terrace.
For up to two adults and one child. With twin beds and an extra child sofa bed (if required). Air conditioning, satellite television, safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, slippers, bathrobes, bathroom, and balcony or terrace.
Quad Double Room
For up to three adults and one child. With a double bed and two additional pull-down beds. Air conditioning, satellite television, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, hairdryer, slippers, bathrobes, bathroom, and balcony or terrace.
Side Sea View Twin Room
For up to three adults. With a double bed or twin beds plus an extra camp bed (if required). Air conditioning, satellite television, safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, slippers, bathrobes, bathroom, and balcony or terrace with side sea view.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Is the table tennis table under cover.
The question is are the a la carte restaurants at the Green Palace included in the all inclusive package when staying at the Residence?
One answer says yes apart from the teppanyaki.
Another answer says no, all payable locally and the third answer says you are allowed a visit to one restaurant!
So which is the correct answer please during a two week all inclusive holiday at the residence?
Thanks for your question.
When staying in the villas in the IC Residence you can visit all the a-la carte restaurants in the IC Green Palace free of charge, apart from the Teppanyaki restaurant which is payable locally.
The hotel doesn't restrict the number of visits to the restaurants, they just asks that you make a reservation at least three days before you want to visit them.
do you have wheelchairs / buggys to use if needed?
Will the out door pools be open
We want to stay in a lakeside villa and would like to visit the a la carte restaurants. You've answered to one person they are free apart from Tepanyaki, then to someone else how much they cost! Does this mean they are free of charge to lakeside visitors but not to others?
When staying in the villas you can receive one free a-la carte reservation, except for the Tepanyaki restaurant.
The additional visits are payable locally.
Details at www.bazaarvoice.com/trustmark
- Closereception and lounge barreception and lounge bar
Details at www.bazaarvoice.com/trustmark
I will definitely go back to this resort, there is nothing more to ask from a holiday.
The reason we chose the flights was to ensure that we arrived home at a reasonable time on the Saturday and didn't have to drive in the dark after a long journey.
Really disappointing service also as it wasn't fully explained just a letter posted under our door to advise connection had changed.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent holiday to the IC Hotel Green Palace in Lara Beach.
I'm really sorry to hear that your rep Kimberly was unhelpful during your stay and I'm really sorry that your room was dusty, dated and not a 5* standard. I understand that the food was too repetitive and this is not something that you would expect from a 5* property. I'm sorry to hear that you husband was poorly whilst you were there and this is the last thing that you want on your holiday.
I also understand that you had stressful experiences at meal times and this is not what you expect to have to deal with on holiday. I'm sorry that there was no life guard on duty looking out for the safety of your child and that the lack of staff and poor animation team did not make this a memorable holiday. It is totally understandable that you were even more upset by the issues your daughter had at the kids club and the terrible transfer back to the airp
Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We are committed to making sure the quality of the hotels we offer you in Antalya meet the required standards.
We really value all of your holiday feedback and rely on this to give us insight into the standard of products and services we provide. It's so important to us to make sure you get excellent customer service so I will send all of your comments to our Quality Assurance Team so they can look into your issues and improve the quality standards and behaviour at this hotel and customer experience for the future.
I really hope that you can be reassured that the issues you had will be addressed. I hope you will book with us again and look forward to welcoming you on your next holiday.
Must mention few tricks:
1. Hotel cheats on drinks - they serve ultra inferior local alcohol pretending premium brands. So you can enjoy yellow "dry Martini" or Baileys with taste of coffee or single malt 12yrs scotch brewed in Ankara.
2. There is no air condition - only at reception lobby. System circulates only air in your room so you sleep literally "in laundry".
3. Hotel shops sell fake brands of premium watches or bags
4. Don't take any Turkish lira with you. This currency isn't welcome, $ or euro is the king
5. Usage of internet is very annoying forcing you to log in repeatedly.