Hotel Gold River, PortAventura World
Spain, Mainland Spain, Costa Dorada, PortAventura
- Unlimited entrance to PortAventura Park
- One-day pass to Ferrari Land included
- Discounted entry to Caribe Aquatic Park
An unforgettable Gold Rush adventure in the middle of the Costa Dorada - that's the Hotel Gold River! You'll feel like you're living in the set of a Western but step through the private gate and you'll be in Far West area of PortAventura Park in a flash. If you're not spending every day in the park with your free entry, relax at the huge pool or don your Stetson and mosey to the saloon bar.
Benefits of booking Hotel Gold River, PortAventura World:
- Free and unlimited access to PortAventura Park throughout your stay
- 1 day access to Ferrari Land included per person, per stay
- Discounted entry to Caribe Aquatic Park (subject to opening calendar)
- Preferential booking for table service restaurants within the parks (see guest services)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and at selected areas within the parks
- Pick-up service at park shops: buy in the park and your purchases will be taken to your hotel
- Free parking (limited spaces, subject to availability)
Inflatables and glasses are not permitted in the pools. Taxi recommended to Salou centre when park is closed, due to limited pedestrian access.
You'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
*A local charge may apply to facilities and activities shown on this page, unless they're advertised as free or included in the description of an All Inclusive package (if applicable to the hotel/board basis you are choosing). All facilities and activities on this page are subject to change/withdrawal.
Direct access to the Far West section of PortAventura. 10 minute walk to the main entrance of PortAventura, Caribe Aquatic Park and Ferrari Land. Walking distance to PortAventura's train station. 2.6km from Salou's main beach. 2.5km from Salou centre.
FCO travel advice to help you stay safe. Foreign travel advice
- Two outdoor swimming pools, one of which is a black pool (May-Sep)
- Kids' pool
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- Pool towels
- Grand Hall buffet restuarant serving breakfast and dinner with show cooking
- À la carte Gran Opera restuarant (evening only, reservations required)
- Gold River Saloon snack bar (located in the Mary Joe's building)
- Lobby bar
- River bar serving snacks and meals (daytime only, next to the pool area)
- Option to dine in designated set-menu, self-service restaurants once per day within the parks for lunch or dinner (dinner option is only available Jul-Aug)
- Daytime and evening shows within the parks
- PortAventura characters visit the hotel at selected times throughout the day (see reception)
- Free Wi-Fi zones around the hotel and parks
- 24hr reception
General Room Information
Double Rooms (two-four people) have two double beds plus a fold-away bed or two double beds, air conditioning, satellite television, Wi-Fi, safe, hairdryer and a bathroom. Some rooms (two adults and two children) have one double bed and bunk beds. Not all rooms have a balcony (specific requests cannot be guaranteed).
Up to four adults. With a double bed plus a fold-away bed (if required), air conditioning, satellite television, safe, hairdryer and bathroom with bath or shower. Please note, when four adults share you'll have two double beds and when two adults plus two children share you may have two double beds or a double bed plus bunk beds (requests cannot be guaranteed).