Spain, Balearic Islands, Ibiza, Playa D'en Bossa
- Lively atmosphere
- Great location for nightlife
Hotel Mare Nostrum is in a great location, right next to the beach and close by to some of Ibiza's epic nightlife. Spend your days playing sports, relaxing on a Balinese bed or jumping straight into the hotel's lively pool parties.
We don't take bookings for children here, but it's not an adult-only hotel, so there could be families staying during your holiday. You'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
Club Xtra offer relaxed holidays with access to the world's best nightlife, allowing you to explore Faraway places, Cities and Unique destinations where you'll have access to some of the best nightlife in the World.
150m from the beach. 3km from Playa d'en Bossa resort centre. 2.3km to Ushuaia. 3km from Ibiza Town.
FCO travel advice to help you stay safe. Foreign travel advice
What's included in the All Inclusive package?
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with show cooking
- Locally branded alcoholic drinks 10am-11pm
- Snacks and ice cream available throughout the day
- A variety of daytime activities and games
- Regular evening entertainment includes live DJ and shows
- FOOD & DRINK
- Buffet restaurant with show cooking
- Lobby bar
- Pool snack bar
- SWIM & SUN
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- SPORT & RELAXATION
- Gym (18yrs+)
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- Regular daytime and evening entertainment
- Lounge area
- 24hr reception
- Free Wi-Fi
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- Bali beds
- Pool towels
- Premium snack and meal options
- International and premium branded drinks
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Internet corner
- Laundry service
General Room Information
Twin rooms (two-three adults) have twin beds plus an extra bed (if required), air conditioning, satellite television, Wi-Fi, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with balcony or terrace.
Also available: Single rooms.
The rating shown is either our own rating or our accommodation supplier’s rating. It’s based on opinions and assessments we or the supplier has made of the standard/facilities of the hotel, but it’s not an official tourist board classification. For more details click here