Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Jamaica, Montego Bay
Hotel Info - Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
- White-sand private beach
- Waterpark with two slides and lazy river
- Choice of five restaurants
This well known and popular resort is located on an 18th-century sugar plantation along the coast from Montego Bay. Warm hospitality's a specialty of the house, and you'll also find some great holiday treats for all tastes here. Including a fab waterpark and a superb golf course. A real tropical paradise.
2,500 feet of white-sand private beach, the longest in Jamaica. Set in 400 acres of lush grounds, 11km from Montego Bay, where the nearest bars and nightlife can be found.
FCO travel advice to help you stay safe. Foreign travel advice
What's included in the All Inclusive package?
- A choice of five restaurants for dinner including three à la cartes (reservations required)
- Snacks available until 2am
- An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks at the bar until 2am
- Waterpark with lazy river, two waterslides and a swim-up bar
- Sporting activities including sailing, tennis, volleyball and windsurfing
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- FOOD & DRINK
- Five restaurants, including a buffet, casual poolside dining and three à la carte restaurants (reservations required)
- Pizzeria and pasta bar
- Jamaican barbecue
- Poolside snack bar at the waterpark
- Swim-up bar
- Sports bar
- Lobby bar
- Disco bar
- SWIM & SUN
- Waterpark with lazy river, terraced pools, two slides (min. height 1.2m) and swim-up bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Kids' section of pool
- Three whirlpools
- Poolside concierge
- Pool/beach towels
- SPORT & RELAXATION
- Fitness centre
- JUST FOR KIDS
- Hotel-run kids' club (4-12yrs)
- Teens' zone (13-17yrs)
- Play area
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- Frequent daytime activities and evening entertainment, usually including live music, themed nights and shows
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Full-service spa
- Spa and beauty treatments
- Tours and excursions
- Chef's Table private dining experience
- Tennis floodlighting
General Room Information
Resort View Rooms (up to three adults or two adults and two children) have one king-size or two queen-size beds, air conditioning, flat-screen television, coffee maker, safe, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bathroom with bath and shower and balcony with garden or courtyard views.
Resort View Double Room
One king-size or two queen-size beds‚ air conditioning‚ 27 inch flat-screen television‚ coffee maker‚ mini-fridge, safe, iron‚ ironing board‚ hairdryer‚ bathroom with bath and shower and balcony with garden or courtyard views.
Partial Ocean View Room
One king–size or two queen–size beds‚ air conditioning‚ flat-screen television‚ Wi-Fi, coffee maker‚ safe, iron‚ ironing board‚ hairdryer‚ bathroom with bath and shower and balcony with views over the golf course or mountains with distant partial ocean view.
Ocean Front Double Room
One king–size or two queen–size beds‚ air conditioning‚ flat-screen television‚ Wi-Fi, coffee maker‚ safe, iron‚ ironing board‚ hairdryer‚ bathroom with bath and shower and balcony with oceanfront views.