Resort Cala di Falco
Italy, Sardinia, Cannigione
Resort Cala di Falco - Hotel Info
- Private area on the beach
- Hotel-run kid's club
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
With its own section of private beach, relaxing days in the sun are what it's all about at the Resort Cala di Falco. There's an hotel and a residence, the hotel part has a lovely relaxing pool with sea views for you to use. Each room has a distinctive Mediterranean feel, with expert craftsmen using the best local materials to create a stylish base to return to. With the marina only a 10-minute walk away, you'll be easily tempted to get out and explore.
You'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
*A local charge may apply to facilities and activities shown on this page unless they're advertised as free or included in the description of an All Inclusive package (if applicable to the hotel/board you are choosing.) All facilities and activities on this page are subject to change/withdrawal.
A short walk from the beach facing the hotel. Shuttle bus at selected times to the Mannena public beach. 100m from Cannigione.
FCO travel advice to help you stay safe. Foreign travel advice
- Central outdoor pool for hotel guests
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- Sunloungers and parasols on the beach
- Pool/beach towels (provided in your room)
- Main restaurant serving Mediterranean and traditional Sardinian cuisine
- Terrace restaurant serving Mediterranean, grill and fish cuisine (with supplement and reservation required)
- Piano bar
- Boat rental
- Beach volleyball
- Fitness area with sea view and fitness trail
- Hotel-run kids' club (3-11yrs, mid-May to mid-Sep, seven days per week, opening times apply)
- Free Wi-Fi (reception, bar and pool areas)
- 24hr reception
General Room Information
Classic Rooms in the hotel part of the resort have a double or twin beds (on request), air conditioning, television, minibar, safe, hairdryer and bathroom with shower, beach towels and terrace that has table and chairs with garden or resort views.