Princess Andriana Resort & Spa
Greece, Rhodes, Kiotari
- Overlooking the beach
- Two restaurants and three bars
- Spa centre with Turkish bath
Premium holidays made for you.
In a tranquil spot overlooking Kardamis beach, the Princess Andriana Resort & Spa is perfect for your next relaxing holiday. It's full of modern features and you'll get great service too. You can choose from two elegant restaurants, unwind by the huge walk-in pool, or get lively and take part in one of the many sports. But if that's all too much for you, head to the fantastic spa and be treated to a divine experience.
This hotel has won a GOLD Travelife Award. Hotels with a GOLD award display a strong commitment to sustainability, taking great care of their environmental and social impacts within their business and local communities. They communicate their progress to others and are proud to show that they are leaders whilst constantly striving for continuous improvement.
You'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
Across the road from Kardamis beach (accessed via an underpass). 15km from Lindos
FCO travel advice to help you stay safe. Foreign travel advice
What's included in the All Inclusive package?
- Main buffet restaurant and one à la carte restaurant
- Choice of bars offering an unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks from 10am-midnight
- Use of gym, sauna and Turkish bath
- Frequent daytime and evening entertainment
- FOOD & DRINK
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in the main restaurant
- Two themed evenings per week in the main buffet restaurant
- Coral beach restaurant serving buffet lunch and hot/cold snacks
- All Day restaurant serving buffet lunch and hot/cold snacks until midnight
- Moonlight à la carte restaurant (one free visit per week, drinks have an extra charge)
- Pool bar
- Lobby bar
- Ice cream served during the day
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cakes
- Minibar in all rooms replenished three times per week with water, soft drinks and local beer
- SWIM & SUN
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sunloungers and parasols by the pool and beach
- Pool/beach towels
- SPORT & RELAXATION
- Daytime activities usually include aerobics, aquaerobics, darts, football, mini-golf, table tennis and tennis
- Access to fitness centre (16yrs+)
- Access to indoor pool, Turkish bath (16yrs+) and sauna (16yrs+)
- Evening entertainment usually includes dance shows, live music and a Greek night
- JUST FOR KIDS
- Hotel-run kids' club (4-12yrs)
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- 24hr reception
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- Drinks at the à la carte restaurant
- Games café with video games and table games
- Laundry service
General Room Information
Double Rooms (two-three people) have a king-size bed plus an extra bed (if required), air conditioning, flat-screen satellite television, minibar restocked twice a week with water, soft drinks and beer, safe, hairdryer, full bathroom and balcony or terrace.
Also available at a supplement: Double Rooms with a pool view. Double Rooms with a side sea view. Double Rooms with a sea view. Double Rooms with private pool. Family Rooms with a shared pool. Junior Suites. Junior Suites with private pool. Top Floor Family Rooms. Superior Suites. Executive Sea View Suites. Single Rooms.
Private Pool Double Room
With a king-size bed. Individually controlled air conditioning, flat-screen television, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with bath & shower and a terrace. Also includes a private pool with two private sunloungers.
Private Pool Junior Suite
With a king-size bed. Individually controlled air conditioning, flat-screen television, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with bath & shower, and a terrace. Also includes a private pool with two private sunloungers.
With a king-size bed and a sofa bed in living area. Individually controlled air conditioning, flat-screen television, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with bath & shower, and a balcony.
Top Floor Balcony Family Room
With a king-size bed or twin beds and two sofa beds in living area separated by a sliding door. Individually controlled air conditioning, flat-screen television, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with bath & shower, and a balcony.
Located in the main building. With a king-size bed. Individually controlled air conditioning, open-plan living room, flat-screen television, safe, hairdryer, coffee machine, bathroom with bath, whirlpool, shower and a balcony.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for your question.
Unfortunately tea/coffee making facilities are not available in the rooms.
If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to talk to our dedicated chat team agents through the pop-up chat bubble that appears on your selected holiday offer page.
I hope this helps!
Lyubomir, Customer Service
Thanks for your question.
Unfortunately, we can't guarantee where your room will be allocated as it depends on the availability at the time you check-in. However, we would recommend you tell the hotel your requirements when you get to the resort. In the meantime, you can talk to one of our sales agents through the pop-up chat bubble on your selected holiday offer page and they'll do their best to add a request to your booking, though this is not 100% guaranteed.
I hope this helps!
Victor, Customer Service
Thank you for your email!
In response to your question we would like to inform you that Kiotari is an ideal choice for quiet vacations near the sea with plenty of taverns, bars and clubs.
In Kiotari you will find a shopping centre with mini markets, pharmacy, bakeries, patisseries and cash machines)
Along the beach promenade you'll find some taverns, offering superb food. There are some nice bars and shops offering everything you may need.
Should you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In Destination Services
The rating shown is either our own rating or our accommodation supplier’s rating. It’s based on opinions and assessments we or the supplier has made of the standard/facilities of the hotel, but it’s not an official tourist board classification. For more details click here