Princess Andriana Resort & Spa
Greece, Rhodes, Kiotari
- Overlooking the beach
- Two restaurants and three bars
- Spa centre with Turkish bath
Premium holidays made for you.
In a tranquil spot overlooking Kardamis beach, the Princess Andriana Resort & Spa is perfect for your next relaxing holiday. It's full of modern features and you'll get great service too. You can choose from two elegant restaurants, unwind by the huge walk-in pool, or get lively and take part in one of the many sports. But if that's all too much for you, head to the fantastic spa and be treated to a divine experience.
This hotel has won a GOLD Travelife Award. Hotels with a GOLD award display a strong commitment to sustainability, taking great care of their environmental and social impacts within their business and local communities. They communicate their progress to others and are proud to show that they are leaders whilst constantly striving for continuous improvement.
You'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
Across the road from Kardamis beach (accessed via an underpass). 15km from Lindos
FCO travel advice to help you stay safe. Foreign travel advice
What's included in the All Inclusive package?
- Main buffet restaurant and one à la carte restaurant
- Choice of bars offering an unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks from 10am-midnight
- Use of gym, sauna and Turkish bath
- Frequent daytime and evening entertainment
- FOOD & DRINK
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in the main restaurant
- Two themed evenings per week in the main buffet restaurant
- Coral beach restaurant serving buffet lunch and hot/cold snacks
- All Day restaurant serving buffet lunch and hot/cold snacks until midnight
- Moonlight à la carte restaurant (one free visit per week, drinks have an extra charge)
- Pool bar
- Lobby bar
- Ice cream served during the day
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cakes
- Minibar in all rooms replenished three times per week with water, soft drinks and local beer
- SWIM & SUN
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sunloungers and parasols by the pool and beach
- Pool/beach towels
- SPORT & RELAXATION
- Daytime activities usually include aerobics, aquaerobics, darts, football, mini-golf, table tennis and tennis
- Access to fitness centre (16yrs+)
- Access to indoor pool, Turkish bath (16yrs+) and sauna (16yrs+)
- Evening entertainment usually includes dance shows, live music and a Greek night
- JUST FOR KIDS
- Hotel-run kids' club (4-12yrs)
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- 24hr reception
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- Drinks at the à la carte restaurant
- Games café with video games and table games
- Laundry service
General Room Information
Double Rooms (two-three people) have a king-size bed plus an extra bed (if required), air conditioning, flat-screen satellite television, minibar restocked twice a week with water, soft drinks and beer, safe, hairdryer, full bathroom and balcony or terrace.
Also available at a supplement: Double Rooms with a pool view. Double Rooms with a side sea view. Double Rooms with a sea view. Double Rooms with private pool. Family Rooms with a shared pool. Junior Suites. Junior Suites with private pool. Top Floor Family Rooms. Superior Suites. Executive Sea View Suites. Single Rooms.