Cyprus, Larnaca Area, Protaras
- Only 140m away from the beach
- Short walk to the resort centre
- Three restaurants and three bars
If you're looking for a classic hotel at the heart of a lively resort, then the Odessa Hotel could be the place for you. It's close to everything that's brilliant about Protaras, from restaurants and nightlife, to the stunning beach. So there's plenty here to make your holiday go with a bang! And with a gorgeous pool, you'll never be stuck for a peaceful spot to sit back and relax in the sunshine.
140m from Protaras beach, 50m from the centre of Protaras with its shops, restaurants and bars (noise may be heard).
FCO travel advice to help you stay safe. Foreign travel advice
What's included in the All Inclusive package?
- Buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner including a weekly theme night
- One free visit per week to Sofa Sofa à la carte restaurant and lounge (May-Oct, reservation required)
- Drinks 10am-midnight including a selection of local cocktails
- Snacks and ice cream are served at selected times throughout the day
- A variety of daytime sports, games and activities including aquaerobics and tennis
- Evening entertainment programme including shows, bingo and quizzes
- FOOD & DRINK
- Two buffet restaurants
- Sofa Sofa à la carte restaurant (May-Oct)
- Poolside bar
- Lobby bar
- SWIM & SUN
- Outdoor swimming pool with sun terraces
- Kids' pool
- Sunloungers and parasols
- SPORT & RELAXATION
- Games area
- One free visit per week to the sauna and whirlpool
- JUST FOR KIDS
- EVERYTHING ELSE
- Lounge area
- PAYABLE LOCALLY
- Pool/beach towels (deposit)
General Room Information
Rooms have two or three beds (third bed is a camp bed), air conditioning, satellite television, mini-fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, full bathroom and balcony.