Put family first with Lollo & Bernie Kids’ Clubs and pools suitable for all ages.Search Holidays
Upload a photo of your best Dad Moment on holiday to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the Hashtag #DadMoments for your chance to win a £1000 Thomas Cook Gift Card.
With Father’s Day just around the corner, it’s about time we started celebrating our dads.
This is a shoutout to the unsung heroes of hotel karaoke night, the sandcastle sculptors and waterpark warriors. We want to see your favourite picture or video of your Dad in all his sandy, summer holiday glory.
We’re expecting socks and sandals, plenty of dad dancing and some amazing, memorable moments.
Dads do so much for us, and if yours deserves a mention, head to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your holiday memory and the hashtag #DadMoments to win a £1000 Thomas Cook Gift Card.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Prize Draw
1. By entering this prize draw participants have a chance to win a Thomas Cook gift card worth £1000. There’s one prize to be won.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged  years or over, except employees of the Thomas Cook Group Plc, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
How to enter
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. Entry to the prize draw can be done in one of three ways:
a. through Thomas Cook’s Facebook page facebook.com/thomascookuk;
b. through Thomas Cook’s Twitter page twitter.com/thomascook; or
c. via your own Instagram page: using @ThomasCookUK in your comment.
Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. If you enter the prize draw though routes a. and b. above, all you need to do is post a photo or video of your Dad to our actual post, including hashtag #Dadmoments in the comments along with a caption.
If you enter the prize draw though route c. above, in addition to posting a photo or video of your Dad and including the hashtag #Dadmoments in the comments along with a caption, you’ll need to add @ThomasCookUK in your comment aswell.
Please note: the person who completes the entry process above on their social media account will be the person entered in to the prize draw.
6. Any comments will be rejected, removed from the sites, and/or will not be entered in to the prize draw if those comments:
• refer to a competitor
• refer to a complaint or negative service
• refer to illegal, sexually explicit or morally offensive behaviour
• are inappropriate and/or do not relate to the prize draw theme
7. The opening date/time for entries is 13.00 on 9 June 2017. The closing date/time for receipt of entries is 12 midnight on 15 June 2017. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or received due to any technical fault (including any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
9. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
10. No responsibility will be accepted for entries delayed. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication, device or website error.
11. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process by 17 June 2017.
12. The winner will receive a Thomas Cook gift card worth £1000. The validity of the gift card is printed on the reverse and it will expire on the date shown on the card.
13. The gift card can be used towards a holiday, but it can’t be used towards the purchase of travel money. For full details of the terms and conditions of the Thomas Cook gift card, please go to www.thomascook.com/gift-cards/.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
15. There’s no cash or other alternative to the prize, and it must be taken as offered.
Winner announcement & claiming the prize
16. The winner will be notified through either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram: depending on which social media platform was used to enter the prize draw, after 20 June 2017. The winner must verify their identity as the owner of the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. If the winner doesn’t respond to the Promoter within three days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner of the prize draw will be announced through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram via the original post by 30 June 2017.
Ownership of photo entries and intellectual property rights
19. Entrants must ensure that any person(s) featured in their photo has given consent to the photo being submitted, before the photo is uploaded.
20. Entrants must agree, and ensure that anyone featured in the photo also agrees, that the Promoter is entitled to use any of the submitted photos in subsequent publications, campaigns and promotions both online and offline anywhere in the world. By uploading photos entrants grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the photo “(material)”, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the material for such purposes and assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and waive all moral rights, in and to your prize draw entry.
21. Photos will be rejected and removed from the site if they contain:
• content that refers to a competitor
• content that is in regards to a complaint or negative service
• content with inappropriate images – including nudity
• content that depicts illegal, sexually explicit or morally offensive behaviour
• content that has been submitted more than once/ duplicate
• content that is inappropriate and/or does not relate to the prize draw theme
22. By submitting a photo, the entrant warrants that the publication of such photo will not infringe the rights (including but not limited to copyright) of any third party, and further warrants that the entrant owns all rights in such photo or has the permission of the owner of the rights to upload the photo.
23. Entrants agree to indemnify Thomas Cook against all costs, claims, loss, damage or expense that may result from any third party claim arising from any breach of these warranties by the entrant.
Data protection and publicity
24. Participants agree that the Promoter may use the winner’s name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes in the media and social media.
25. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
26. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media sites and participants agree that none of these organisations have any liability for the operation of this promotion or supply of the prize.
27. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
28. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
29. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
30. The Promoter of this prize draw is Thomas Cook Retail Limited, of Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ.