Escape the hustle and bustle of city life, with this 8-day locally escorted tour. Travel around New England’s scenic coastline and learn about the history and culture of the country’s first settlers. You’ll visit Plymouth Rock where the Pilgrims landing in the 1600s, enjoy the views of the beaches and lighthouses of Cape Cod and a stay in historic Boston. As you’d expect you’re never far from some amazing seafood either, so for an authentic New England experience make sure you try a lobster feast!
Providence • Newport • Boston • Cranberry Bog • Plimoth Plantation • Cape Cod • Martha’s Vineyard • Lobster Dinner • Provincetown • Choices on Tour • Hyannis • Nantucket
- See Plymouth Rock and step back in time in the town where the Pilgrims landed in 1620.
- Visit a working New England cranberry bog, a thriving crop of Cape Cod.
- Join a local guide who will introduce you to the charming, once-famous whaling port – “the Vineyard.”
- Travel Newport’s breathtaking Ocean Drive past the sprawling mansions of Bellevue Avenue.
- In historic Boston, experience iconic landmarks including the Old North Church.
- Explore the island of Nantucket, including picturesque beaches and lighthouses.