Say ‘Aloha’ to these beautiful islands in the Pacific Ocean. You’ll have ten days to experience the very best of Hawaii, immerse yourself in the local culture, walk along the stunning beaches in this surfer’s paradise and visit Pearl Harbour to understand the part it played in the second world war. You’ll be welcomed by the locals and take part in a traditional Polynesian feast so get ready to become part of the ‘ohana’ (family).
Waikiki Beach • Pearl Harbor • Oahu’s North Shore • Waimea Canyon • Kauai Coee Estate • Fern Grotto • Iao Valley • Lahaina • Polynesian Luau
- Enjoy a traditional Hawaiian floral lei welcome.
- Enjoy a cruise on tranquil Wailua River in Kauai.
- In the town of Haleiwa, learn why surfers from around the world gather here.
- Behold the breathtaking Waimea Canyon, the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.”
- Embark on a journey along Oahu’s famous North Shore.
- Remember Pearl Harbor as you visit the USS Arizona Memorial.