If you’re looking for an 8 day tour that showcases the iconic cities at the heart of America’s musical heritage, then this is for you. Your journey starts in the jazz capital of the world New Orleans, continuing on to Memphis, the home of rock ‘n’ roll, finally winding up in Nashville, a country music lovers mecca.
French Quarter • Swamp Tour • Mardi Gras World • Jazz Revue • Graceland • West Delta Heritage Center • Grand Ole Opry Show • Ryman Auditorium • Country Music Hall of Fame • Historic RCA Studio B • Whiskey Distillery
- Embark on a one-of-a-kind tour of Memphis where local musicians share the story of the city’s musical heritage.
- Enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry, the “home of American music.”
- Tour historic RCA Studio B – Nashville’s oldest remaining recording studio.
- Visit Graceland, the palatial home of Elvis Presley.
- Explore the Country Music Hall of Fame, the largest museum of popular music in the world.
- Journey through Louisiana’s swamp country on a narrated cruise.