If the thought of diving into your winter wardrobe seems depressing, and you’re dreaming of next year’s summer holiday already, then take a moment to consider a holiday to Malta. This charming island in the heart of the Mediterranean has year-round sunshine, just the right amount of things to do, and is only a short three hour flight from the UK. If that isn’t reason enough to get your suitcases back out of the loft next year and dust off your bikini, then here are eight photos to show why I think you’ll love Malta holidays.
1) Spend a day at the stunning Blue Lagoon
2) Explore the impressive capital city of Valletta
3) Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of the island
4) Kick back and relax on Malta’s beautiful beaches
5) Visit the spot where the legendary Azure Window once stood
6) Experience the local nightlife in St. Julian’s
7) Stop for a moment to witness Malta’s incredible sunsets
8) Make a splash at one of Malta’s waterparks
Have you ever considered a holiday to Malta? Or maybe you’ve already been? What do you love most about this beautiful Mediterranean island? Let me know in the comments below.