Take some inspiration from my around-the-world bucket list and make this New Year one to remember. Start planning your 2017 now, with my top ten things to see and do on your travels.
1) Take to the skies on SlotZilla Zip Line, Las Vegas
See downtown Vegas from a bird’s eye view on the thrilling Fremont Street zip line.
2) Visit Iceland’s Blue Lagoon
Take a dip in Iceland’s geothermal spa, one of the country’s most popular attractions.
3) Tour Havana in a classic car
Take a ride around the city and discover the Cuban culture in style.
4) Wine tasting at sunset in Santorini, Greece
Soak up your surroundings and watch one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world.
5) Face the highest slide at sea on Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas cruise ship
Start at 150 feet above sea level and then shoot down a 100 foot drop from deck 16 to deck 6 at nine miles per hour.
6) Snorkel with sea turtles in Cancun, Mexico
In the heart of the Riviera Maya, swim with the turtles in their natural environment.
7) Watch an opera under the stars in Verona, Italy
Reach the height of romance and spend an evening at one of Verona’s famous operas.
8) Enjoy one of Barbados’ year-round festivals
Full of music and dance, Barbados boasts vibrant festivals sure to brighten your holiday.
9) Undersea walking in Grand Baie, Mauritius
Take to the ocean floor and see the beautiful sea life of Mauritius.
10) Try a desert safari in Dubai
Away from the magnificent skyscrapers; explore the desert on an off-the-beaten-track safari.
Have you ever experienced anything on my bucket list? Or maybe you’ve got some amazing ideas to share. I’d love to hear all about it in the comments below.