Are you a fan of holidays to Greece? Or maybe just looking for somewhere new and exciting to visit this summer? When most people think of Greece holidays, the islands that spring to mind are normally Crete, Zante or maybe Rhodes. But if you’re looking for somewhere that’s a little more untouched and authentic, then why not consider a holiday to the stunning island of Kefalonia?
The largest of the Ionian Islands, Kefalonia is awash with lush landscapes and breathtaking beaches. Take a look at my handpicked selection of Kefalonia photos below and tell me you don’t love what you see.
1) The beautiful Myrtos Beach
2) The picturesque village of Assos
3) The scenic backdrop of Fiskardo Bay
4) The Monastery of Agios Gerasimos
5) The sunlight shining through into Melissani Lake
6) The soft, golden sands of Lassi Beach
7) The stunning sunset over Petani Beach
8) The authentic Greek charm
9) The Fanari lighthouse in Argostoli
10) The idyllic waterfront restaurants
11) The famous Myrtos Beach from above
12) The crystal clear waters
13) The incredible coastline
14) The quaint fishing villages like Fiskardo
So what do you think? How many of you are now picturing yourselves lapping up the gorgeous Greek sun on Kefalonia? Let me know in the comments below.