When you mention Ibiza to anyone, the first images that tend to spring to mind are of neon body paints, wild foam parties and huge club nights featuring world-renowned DJs. There’s no doubt that the White Isle is home to some of the best nightlife on the planet, but there is so much more to this stunning Balearic Island than the stereotype it’s been given. I was guilty of not realising this too, until I had to visit there myself and wow… How very wrong I was. Take a look at the photos below and see for yourself how there’s more to Ibiza than just clubbing.
1) The stunning sunsets over San Antonio Bay
2) The breathtaking coastline and crystal clear waters
3) The historical old town of Ibiza Town
4) The amazing handcrafted gifts and souvenirs you can pick up at the hippy markets
5) The mouth-wateringly good local cuisine
6) The chilled out beach bars where you can while away your time
7) Watching the incredible sunset at Benirras Beach to the sound of traditional hippy drums being played
8) The mysterious Rock of Es Vedra at Cala D’Hort
9) The colourful hippy vibe that you’ll see all over the island
10) The relaxing atmosphere of Cala Comte Beach
Has this made you see a different side to Ibiza? Or maybe you’ve already fell in love with this beautiful island? In which case, what do you love about it? Let me know in the comments below.