Ever thought of doing your Christmas shopping at the airport? Many of us forget that buying gifts before you fly not only saves money (thanks to the duty free prices) but you’ll also get special travel exclusives that you won’t find anywhere else.
With everything from luxury accessories and the latest fragrances, to top beauty brands and spirits to help get the party started, you can pick up everything you need for family and friends (plus perhaps a little treat for yourself) all under one roof.
There’s also a free gift wrapping service offered at all World Duty Free shops during the festive season, and thanks to the Shop and Collect service you can have your Christmas gifts all wrapped up and waiting for you when you return from your holiday – if only Santa had thought of that!
World Duty Free Competition
The generous people at World Duty Free have provided us with some fantastic goodie bags to give away to five lucky readers of the blog. The gift sets include:
- L’Occitane Traveller’s Hand Cream Collection
- Ciate Tree Trinkets (x 6 clear baubles each of which contains a nail polish)
- A World Duty Free Christmas Bear
- A box of Walkers Festive Shapes Shortbread
- A Mini Trio of Bottega Gold Prosecco (3 x 200ml mini bottles)
For your chance to win one of these great prizes, just email us at email@example.com with the answer to this simple question:
All the chocolate World Duty Free sells at Christmas weighs the same as how many African elephants?
Hint: clues can be found within this post!
- Competition ends at 12pm on Sunday 8th December, with winners being selected at random.
- Competition is open to UK residents only and must be over 18.
- Winners will be notified by email.