The world is full of amazing countries with some stunning sights to enjoy. As today marks World Photography Day, here’s my list, in no particular order, of some of the best places in the world to capture breathtaking photos with your camera.
1) For rustic beauty visit the city of Havana in Cuba
2) Capture Canada’s beautiful nature in Yoho National Park, British Columbia
3) For picturesque coastal views, head to Santorini in Greece
4) Capture the stunning sunset and wildlife in one of Africa’s national parks
5) Photograph the magnificent architecture in the Spanish city of Barcelona.
6) Shoot the picture perfect scenery at the top of Inthanon Mountain in Chiang Mai, Thailand
7) Snap the traditional buildings and countryside of Rovinj in Croatia
8) For otherworldly delights visit the remarkable Great Wall of China
9) Capture Cambodia’s ancient history and striking nature as the sun rises over Angkor Wat
10) For the ultimate romantic setting, shoot Venice in Italy.
Where’s your favourite place in the world to capture stunning photographs? Why not let me know in the comments below.