Tenerife is the largest and most popular of the Canary Islands with holidaymakers going back to the diverse island year after year. There’s plenty to do all year round in Tenerife from glorious beaches and top rated hotels to days out exploring the terrain or visiting the likes of Siam Park for an adventure of a different kind.
- Fantastic year round climate – average high of 25 degrees for the entire year
- Great for golfers with a huge choice of courses
- Home to the Mount Teide National Park
- Tenerife boasts a wide range of hotels from 3 star budget hotels to world renown 5 star resorts
- Just over 4 hours flight time from the UK
- La Gomera is just a short ferry ride away and Thomas Cook offers three fantastic hotels from this winter
Our Top Hotels
- The Bahia Principe Costa Adeje – Fantastic views of the Atlantic and close to a shingle beach
- Bahia Principe Tenerife – Cliff top location and a huge selection of restaurants
- H10 Big Sur – A boutique-style adult only property, situated just 600m from the beach
- Sunwing Resort Fanabe – Perfect for families and close to the beach, shops and restaurants
- Green Garden Apartments with Siam Park – Two swimming pools and free access to Siam Park
- Beatriz Atlantis and Spa – Seafront location
- Casablanca Apartments – Two beaches close by
Perfect for Relaxing…
- The beaches of Costa Adeje, Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos are some of the best on the island; not forgetting Playa Fanabe as well.
- What better way to enjoy a relaxing winter break in the sun than with 24 hour all inclusive, a la carte dining and 5 star service? The Bahia Principe Costa Adeje and Bahia Principe Tenerife both offer just that and much more; plus they’re both exclusive to Thomas Cook in the UK.
- The H10 Big Sur is a great place to sit back and soak up the view from its rooftop terrace or wile away the day in the pampering paradise of its wellness centre.
- The Sunwing Resort Fanabe makes a great base for a laid back family holiday with the great amenities that come as standard with a Sunwing resort plus a great all inclusive and plenty to keep the kids entertained.
Perfect for Being Active…
- Make a splash at the incredible Siam Park waterpark
- Get a rush of adrenaline whilst trying your hand at windsurfing or kitesurfing
- Party the night away in Playa De Las Americas
Perfect for Exploring…
- Discover hidden coves such as El Bollullo on the north coast of the island
- Take a drive up through the breath-taking Masca Gorge where you’ll be rewarded with fantastic views of both Mount Teide and the Atlantic Ocean
- Take a boat trip to Los Gigantes and follow in the steps of mythical giants
- Go diving and explore the hidden depths of the ocean off the coast of Puerto de la Cruz.
- For something completely different, the small green island of La Gomera offers a choice of 3 great hotels and a landscape made for exploring. Join a guided trek that will take you off the beaten track and through the lush rainforest of the National Park