It’s sometimes hard to get a flavour of a destination before you go, so if you’ve been thinking about a Turkey holiday this year, why not join me on a whistle-stop tour of Antalya? Check out all the best bits you can do in the video below, with our very own Antonia and Oliver. Still not sure what makes Antalya so special? Our quick guide will also walk you through all the best things to do and places to stay. Sounds easy? I think so too.
- Antalya’s only a four hour flight from London Gatwick.
- Top quality 4* and 5* All Inclusive hotels make Antalya excellent value for money.
- The resort has something for everyone, from couples and families with babies, to singles and groups.
- The exchange rate is kind to us Brits.
Our top hotels
- Trendy Lara – 24hr All Inclusive and fun waterslides.
- Paloma Oceana – Found on a beachfront with stunning piazza.
- Royal Seginus – Eight à la carte restaurants and a luxurious design throughout.
Perfect for relaxation…
- With plenty of natural mud baths, a trip to the spa on your Antalya holiday will give you some well-earned downtime.
- Eat and drink to your heart’s content with the 24hr All Inclusive offering at lots of hotels.
- Join in with the yoga and Pilates classes at selected hotels.
- Choose child-free bliss at one of our adult-only hotels.
Perfect for being active…
- There are plenty of fabulous golf courses open all year in Belek, including the 45-hole Gloria Golf. So whether you’re semi-pro or just fancy a round with friends, there’s a great golf holiday waiting for you. Find out what else you can get up to in our Belek destination guide.
- Tennis is up and coming in Turkey, there’s really no better place to play than by the beach with stunning sea views.
- Feeling active? Take the challenge and cycle some of the 320 miles between Antalya and Fethiye on the ‘Lycian Way’.
- Feeling adventurous? Go white water rafting through Koprulu Canyon in Side.
Perfect for exploring…
- There’s lots of natural and historic sites to visit around Turkey, perfect when the temperature is cooler than in the heat of summer. Take a trip to the Roman theatre of Aspendos, Ephesus and Istanbul.
- Love to shop? You can explore the many bazaars for handbags, gold, leather and much more.